so i have a friend that thinks he knows everything about bud

Discussion in 'General' started by panflake, Jun 14, 2011.

1. so i have this friend that thinks he knows everything about everything. today i couldnt take it anymore, whener were smokin bud with someone he likes to make it known to everybody that the bud "has nthat OG taste and smell". i know he doesnt know what hes talking about but for some reason wantsw to impress people. Can anyone explain what he is claiming he knows? o ya hes also the type to call everyone out on shit lol i know you guys know this type of person

2. yeah the fucking loser. people like that are fucking lame. my best friend use to be like that but it just got too annoying. like i introudced him to wiz khalifa last summer, and he was all on his dick, i mean slobbering over wiz's cock, then when his new cd came out i said i didnt like it, and then now he hates wiz.

just call him out on his bull shit. he'll probably make up a good excuse. he's a good bullshitter, thats it. i couldnt trust someone like that.

3. ya dam well he used to be a good homie of mine but that shits wak. Ive been smokin since 6th grade so he doesnt say anything like that to me but whenever someone else is around hes always got sound like he knows wuts up. ive called him out kinda before. i asked him what that even means and his response was" u know that how those good OGs taste like real smooth" lol i couldnt help but laugh. Since then i havent been able to be around him, cant stand people that brag and shit

4. fuck him up?

5. We all know people like this.

One day he's gonna get caught out for not knowing shit.
    So don't worry :)

Just smile and nod my friend. His day of reckoning is nigh.

6. Just laugh at him

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. ask him what OG stands for

8. I have a friend like that, fucking annoying.Growing, smoking, you name it he thinks he knows it.Everything that comes out of his mouth is a joke due to it being so stupid.The sad part is the fact in his mind he is right.

9. Wish everyone was more humble. Ego's ruin a lot of friendships.

10. This is true :)

Question - how much is bud in wales?

11. a lot of people are like that.. i barely know anything, its gud bud mids or schwag

but some people really do know

12. lol That's how I read it, don't ask me how... :confused_2:

13. Old Grandmother.

Duh :rolleyes:

14. high and nigh look pretty similar. We dont need to ask how lols. :p

15. He clearly gets his weed from Olive Garden. Thats the only explanation.

16. I'll bet he knows even less about MMJ!

You want to blow his mind a bit? :devious: Click that first link in my sig and tell him to read "just the titles!" :rolleyes: (You might want to try it yourself, first! LOL)

Granny :wave:

17. Make a 2+ litre water fall, and pack the base of it with tobacco. Cover the tobacco with greenery. Brew him a toke that is quite yellow. Have him take it. If you've done it right, he will be coughing, gasping for breath and quite possibly will be teary-eyed.

I don't know how that solves anything; it probably doesn't but it would be funny. As for actually doing something, don't bother. Just let him run his mouth. Or call him out on every claim he makes. Asking "why do you/did you say that" will force him to respond, and when he does, you can proceed questioning him, or just quiet down after realizing he is full of shit.

18. #18 BlowinKush858, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Well technically he's saying it has that original gangster taste and smell. OG kush stands for original gangster kush. But he probably doesn't know that and is just saying it to sound like he knows a lot about weed.

19. shove a cigarette up his ass

20. Word.