Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I have a Drug Test in About a Month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kroovy, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Hey guys!

I tried using search feature, so don't autoflame me.

I'm currently enrolled in a medical class at my local college that'll provide me with a job, starting around mid-May. I figure that, seeing as the semester stops April 30th, that I'll stop smoking around the start of April so I'll for-sure be clean.

I've read all kinds of threads on how to get clean in a few days, a week, whatever, but nothing about long-term cleansing.

I'm a pretty big guy; about 270lbs. I don't smoke every day, but usually about every other day, so I'd consider myself a pretty average toker. Is a month off smoking going to be enough to cleanse my system? I don't think I have the best metabolism in the world, so I'm sort of afraid that I might need longer. I've read, however, that even for the most chronic smokers, that a little over a month is the max time limit for shit staying in your body.

Can anyone help a fellow Blade out?

Thanks in advanced!

2. You will be clean if you stop smoking for a month. A day or two before the test don't work out just incase you have THC in your fat because when you work out THC is released from your fat and into blood and then into urine. Other than that you should be 100% clean in a month, but if you want you can dilute your urine by drinking like 32 oz's of water (not all at once), and crushing up vitamin B-12 so it will add color to your piss and won't look like you're diluting.
    Good luck.

3. Thanks for the advice! +rep

4. If your going to take a month off to pass a drug test, you might as well do it right and make some good come out of it. First, get your body into tip top physical condition. Drink tons of water and drink enough so your piss is clear or mostly clear at all times. Eat good meals. Lots of fruits and veggies! Work out, run, lift weights... whatever it takes you to break a sweat. Also get consistent good sleep. All these things will help get your system renewed so you can pass your test.

5. First of all, exercising is good and it won't make you fail so that advice is wrong...and you can drink all the water you want everyday for a month it won't make you cleaner any faster. That method is called diluting and is only necessary about 12 hours before a test.

Now for some truth, a month should definitely do it but I would test myself with a home test kit when you get close to your actual test date just to be sure...so if you do have to do some diluting you'll be ready and it won't be that hard.

6. get some qickfix, and keep on tokin

7. Hey Guys, I'm looking for a little advice. I haven't smoked for at least 5 weeks, maybe 6 depending on my memory. Before that I smoked around a quarter in a few days. Immediately before that I didn't smoke for about a month (home with the parents for winter break). I'm pretty big. 6'0 325ish. Not a lot of exercise. I recently bought a couple super cheap THC urine tests online and failed the first one on March 1st, but have since gotten faint lines as results for the last 4 (1 per week). The advice is so scatter shot on this topic that I'm pretty confused. I'd totally be willing to start working out and eating certain foods if it will help, but like I said, advice is pretty broad and all sides are represented. Not sure when my test will be. I'd say anywhere from 2 weeks to a month and a half. Thanks guys.