So I had this dream last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazZzer, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Hey guys! New to grass city but I love it. So anyway..this dream last night. I remember I was on a plane, a BIG plane and I was strapped in. You know how when you fly on a plane you think, what if all of a sudden we went into a nose dive, how fucking scary would that be. One moment you're sitting there normally and the next you're in panic mode, mind racing, unable to comprehend what is happening. Knowing you're gonna die. Well this was all happening to me in my dream and let me tell you. It felt fucking real. I can still remember every little detail and I woke up 12 hours ago. I can't get it out of my head. But besides that in this dream that I was having where I BELIEVED I was about to die I put my head down on this death ride, closed my eyes, and went from complete panic mode to almost totally ok to die. I was just ready to drift off into a blissful blackness. It was odd. And it felt real. Now, I'm not a religious man by any means so I believed I would just go into nothing. That's that, nothing more. And I like living. I love it! Obviously. So I dunno it was just weird I'm wondering if anyone has input or had a similar circumstance or just tell me what the dream means. Oh and this jumbo jet was doing backflips and barrel rolls if that helps too. But it's not important just kinda cool.

2. We're you high? Cause I get real deep into dreams when I smoked that day or smoke before I go to sleep.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 blazZzer, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="Tricky" post="19395229" timestamp="1390530373"]We're you high? Cause I get real deep into dreams when I smoked that day or smoke before I go to sleep.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm always high my man.Maybe it did have somethin to do with it, I dunno. I always try to toke right before bed.