so i had a weak moment n now im payin for it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pretzels, Dec 17, 2009.

1. i was doin coke everyday for 2 1/2 years... either 1/2g to 2gs a day. i definitely considered myself a huge cokehead... and basically it is always goin to be a cloud that follows me around.

i quit cold turkey around 76 days ago.... one of the hardest mental challenges IMO.

so idk what triggered me exactly, maybe boredom mixed with too much thinking.. but i was really stupid and picked up a 1/2g.

I KNEW it was goin to hit me hard, having not done it in so long. but there has only been ONE time i have ever gotten sick off coke.

after about 4 or 5 lines i felt really really sick. needlesss to say i puked 3 or 4 times, sooo gross, completely ruined my high.

did i get sick because it's been awhile since i've done coke? ...guess i should have paced myself?

hopefully that'll be the last coke i ever do...probably not... back to Day 1 :(

2. Yo if you want it to be the last time make it the last time man. Don't let that shit tell you what to do.

Don't say probably not if you really don't want to, you're setting yourself up for failure.

If you are having trouble, smoke a little herb and try to chill, and it will pass.

There's also plenty of help like n.a. and shit if you feel like you cant do it alone.

Best of luck brother.

3. #3 wbwhiteboy, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    back to day one? no... you still on day 76.. quitting coke cold turkey is hard...and since you didnt slower cut back this was your one time instead of slowing down.. and not to be judgemental but your right 1/2-2g a day i would say your a cokehead sick with it.

and i think since you had a bad experience it shows you how coke is actually a bullshit drug, even though not all did this. It is best for you to kick this habbit, and when you relapse after that long thats where the downfall of the drug gets you. but in the end coke will make you more sick then good.

quit smoking for 2weels - 1 month then spend that money on the top of the line and enjoy you highs.

GOOD LUCK,

Wb

edit: i know that weed vs coke is no conparison , but i would like to tell you that tommorow will be day 10 without me smoking. and im planing to smoke but i dont really want to but i do lol( you know what i mean) but really since your chillin with thate white girl and i was with mary i don't feel nothing like you , but in a couple more months you will feel much better. and if you need support you can always come here or even pm me.

4. yeah man i used to do almost a ball a day for like a year and a half then quit for a couple months and it hasnt really been the same when i do it anymore, i rarely do it though. its a pretty addictive substance and is only fun on a rare occasion now

5. i hear what yall are saying, thanks for replying.. i posted on here because a lot of you know where im coming from so thanks for all the support!

and yeah, you know what im really proud of myself for having gotten to day 76 all alone. it was like 2 and half years of hating who i had become, especially to my family. i never stole or anything like that.. no no... just became someone you could never rely on.

these 76 days, btw, i smoked weed everyday. idk it became my anti-drug, made quitting coke 100x easier.

next time i fell weak, i think i should post a STOP ME thread lol

but nah it shouldnt even come to that, im more determined than ever before to kick this shit :)

6. nooiicceee

7. don't beat yourself up over it man. life goes on. you made a mistake, don't dwell on it... just keep living, you've been sober over 3 months, you're doing great. don't let a little setback get you down. just smoke weed, that's alllll you need :)

8. You prolly got sick because your brain know you shouldn't be doin that stuff.

9. woow bro u deserved it coke is fucked up ...stick to the magic buddah <3

10. I used to do a quarter O a day for about a year straight...i mean i was makin that money and just livin it up high as shit felt worthless but nothing could stop me it took me about two years of slowing down to get right but in the process i lost my new mustang....my 13,000 dollar truck andthe house i had under contract went back to the bank and i had to move home with a garbage bag full of clothes to my name.

After all that i was still chassin that high and tooted up some adderall one night after being of that white bitch for about two months and wouldnt you know i ended up in the ICU for a week cauuse i had a massive heart attack at age twenty.....now i cant be around it if i do ill get all sweaty and start breathin shallow and shit i mean the addiction that follows you is some harsh shit.

Stay strong and love the herb keep a level head and surround yourself with good company...good luck man you ever need anything hit me up......Good vides your way blade.

11. Quitting cigarettes - took about 3 or 4 weeks cold turkey, smoked every day. Since I was high every day, whenever I felt like lighting up, I'd light up some herb

I KNOW that's nothing like coke, but I suggest you try it.

12. yeh man when i was trying to come off smack instead of using methadone, i just bought loads of liter bottles of vodka and whenever i had a craving i downed a whole bottle and some more before i could get out the door.

therefore i was knocked out.

THis is probably the dumbest idea you will ever here.

My liver is probably just paste.