So I guess I fall in love too fast

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Randy Marsh, Jan 6, 2014.

1. So after three weeks I am officially not in love anymore. I hitch hiked 200 miles to see her on Christmas, and we spent the last few weeks together. I got a haircut the day before so the scraggly hippies nearby made me look better. I got picked up in like 5 minutes, smooth trip the whole way, met some really cool people.

So we just would have sex for hours and relax and play music all day.  This girl was into horoscopes a lot. And after we read our compatibility horoscope, and it basically said you are a bad match. And I was like well those things aren't right all the time. She was way too hot and full of herself it was hard to be around at times, we were not a good match, it became apparent. But she was so hot it was tough to see her go. The sex was so amazing, and if I play my cards right I think she would be into being fwb. So I am not that bummed. 

2. Some things just aren't meant to be. Good luck in the future maybe you will find someone your truly compatible with.Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. A horoscope ruined it for you? Man that's gotta be some shit.

4. #4 Sorrow, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

lol man I just wanted to say I dig your sig man haha that is some funny shit.

And OP, don't sweat it, especially if you can make it into a fwb situation, then you have everything to gain bro. Btw kudos on hitchhiking, I love hitchhiking, its so much fun yet so few people actually do it. My friends all think I'm crazy for doing it now and then but its fun and inexpensive, their loss.

6. I love hitchhiking too. I always meet really nice people, sometimes even exchange numbers. I find that looking clean cut helps a lot and having a sign saying where you want to get to helps a lot too. And once it get's dark it makes it harder to get picked up.

She was great, just not for long-term. Watch out if you ever meet a Sagittarius, they like their freedom a lot! I feel like all of our relationships teach us something and we become a little wiser. When you fuck a hooker, or some lady who has a husband too old to satisfy her, it just isn't the same as when you have a connection with the person your fucking. When you can look at and kiss her during sex that is the bee's knees!