so, I graduate from high school on Saturday.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, May 28, 2009.

1. :hello:

I'm so done with this shit! god damn, I'm excited. :smoking:

2. Congrates! :hello: Hope everything goes well on whatever step you decided to take next

3. enjoy the real world.

4. congrats :hello:

5. Make sure to soak in the moment. I graduated last year and it was one of the happiest moments of my life, have fun :hello:

6. Graduated last June and it felt amazing. Hope it all goes well. :wave:

7. Congrats, you're officially smarter than half the people in my hick-town.

(Seriously, 50% of Jacksonville's population is illiterate.)

P.S. I wasn't tryin to be a smartass, congrats for real! :hello:

8. I was 10 credits short cuz i was always ditching and getting high with the buddies, good on ya for graduating. Now start flooding every single Craigslist employment ad in the state with your name, lol.
    Take it from me as a 22 year old who was recently in your position, you are in a great spot with a clean slate, and the opportunity to make your life much better (not saying your quality of life is bad at all). Get working and gain experience in some type of trade, so in 4 years when you're in my position, employers will be biting at your heels, instead of turning you away.

I know this is random, but consider a trade like carpenter, plumber, pipefitter, most of the unionized labor jobs. I'll use plumbing as an example, go in as an apprentice right now, youll start making $16 an hour learning under a professional. 16 an hour is excellent for someone fresh out of high school with no experience, almost twice what your class members who will go on to make fast food. After the 2 year apprenticeship you will be making $32 an hour, if not much more. Save up enough money while you apprentice, and you can buy the equiptment and go into business yourself, start with small jobs and then start paying buddies to help you for a few hours. Soon you'll be Donald Trump :smoking:

Whatever you end up doing anyway, a big congrats, I just took a celebration rip of Purple Kush for you, Congrats bro.

9. im also graduating saturday, even though ive already been out of school for two weeks now

im more excited about all the money im about to get for graduating than the graduation itself

10. Fuck yeah. I'm done with these immature retards. I graduate next Sunday.

11. Are you serious?

12. lololololol:laughing:

13. haha thanks guys well I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for now besides taking a few classes at a time for the next year at the local community college and getting a part-time job.
    thanks for all the wishes though.
    I'm pretty shocked I graduated after all my slacking off and skipping school :smoke: