So I gotta do a presentation.

Discussion in 'General' started by altairDOTA, May 2, 2012.

1. :hello:
    For my sociology class, I need to go up in front of the class and talk to them about Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation for 3-5 minutes with no note cards or other printed aids :(
    Basically I need to:
    Clearly identify the subject.
    Place the subject within its appropriate historical context.
    Explain the significance of this individual.
    Explain and describe the controversial nature of the topic.
    Explain the social impact of this individual.

I know there are some pretty smart blades around here so I figured I could ask here. And I know that I could look all this up (which I will also do) but since it will be an oral presentation, it will be easier for me to remember if one of my peers (you guys!) could explain it to me in simpler terms so it will be easier to remember..thanks
    +rep for anyone that helps,

2. Do you want us to do your homework for you?

3. martin luther king was down with the illuminati, he had hoes after hoes, racks on racks on racks, created yolo, and he wanted to kill all the kkk's and skinheads

4. martin luther was a theological dickslinger

i did a whole four-month thing in highschool (in motherfucking german) where we completely analyzed martin luther, his theses, the resulting social upheaval and how it all changed northern europe forever

but you'll understand that i've got other things i'd rather be doing

5. no I understand if people don't feel like replying because it's my work to do but I thought I could post it here in hopes of someone who knows all this would see it and share the info with me..like a helpfulfeel good samaritan kinda person

naw but I plan on gettin a little toasted and watch some videos about him

6. Not applicable to this thread...?

7. Until they killed him

8. yea wrong dude