Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i got this pot that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE! SHAME ON U!. but as i am also a smoker and have the zeal for mary Jane, what u could do is clone what u got. but im sure u probably cut it wrong to clone it and dont know about cloning.. in which case, you're out of luck.

2. I'm gonna back trace your post and tell your neighbor.

Seriously what a bitch ass move. I hope karma exist.

3. You gonna try and clone a plant that's been uprooted and stressed that's also 2 weeks short of being finished?

Good luck getting that to root and grow w/ out turning hermaphrodite.

4. I can't believe you're expecting help after admitting you jacked someone's shit . Good luck with that.

5. Stealing is wrong. Shame.

6. If there was a stoner's code, you would have just broken rule number fucking

7. I SAY WE FIND THE OP AND STEAL HIS BLAZING INSTRUMENTS and any bud he might have! Also EAT HIS BREADSTICKS

8. Death to the OP!

9. Karama already got him he fucked up and now he cant smoke his stolen buds goodfight?:wave:

10. so you ruined the stolen plant by harvesting too early, AND you stole it. Youre an asshole

11. #32 Mot1ve, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    I BET U THE OP ALSO STEALS PICKLeS FROM THE GROCERY STORE! FKIN BASTARD HE IS! THINK OF THOSE PICKLE FARMERS..

but seriously, I even have a mature female plant being grown in my neighborhood that's WELL into the Flowering stage and will be budding really soon.. but i have never once thoughts "OH IM going to go steal all this guys hard work and take it for myself". I actually met the guy and spoke to him and asked him to help me grow on my own.. and he even OFFERED to give me a cloned plant. SEe how well that worked out? .. u coulda just tried to talk to the owner of the plant instead of just stealing his shit :/

12. but that takes work he rather just take the fucking plant to his house and start chopping it up. lol

13. to the OP..
    [​IMG]

and to everyone else
    [​IMG]

I don't think OP knew he was stealing somebody's hard worked for plant when he took it, if I saw a plant in the woods my first thought would be it grew on its own. but if he did, I'm reporting him to the cyber police.

14. op needs to get a job and stop stealing bud from hard working people

15. I don't think much of that approach either, to be honest. Having "power" over someone by holding it over his head that you know he grows just to get something out of a person? That just sends bad vibes, man. Just saying, I think mrgoodsmoke's approach is a much nicer way. It's certainly my idea of the stoner way.

16. maybe you should read. he said it was in the guys BACKYARD

17. haha we scared the OP away. he hasnt responded since the first post. GOOD WORK TEAM :D

18. we should report him to the weed police and revoke his stoner pass and confiscate all of his equipment for toking