So I got this new wax pipe right..

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by covertcoup1, Oct 4, 2012.

1. I got this new dome and ti nail and it works great. But the one problem that it does have is when I just finish ripping it and I take that last hard inhale to clear the smoke
    resin sucks thru the pipe and into my mouth. Its real grose.

I just cleaned my entire oil rig (Pipe/ dome/ adjustable nail) And took a dab and the same thing happend.

So if anyone with a concentrate pipe is reading this, has this ever happend to you?
    And besides buying a new one, what did you do to fix it??
    Plz get back to me..

But in the mean time

Toke up everyone!:smoke:

-covert coup1

2. is this a water piece? or dry?

3. Dry peice.

4. No its not... I got a water rig that does the same.. And its a little bigger

5. your getting claim in your mouth even with a water piece??? dude how?

6. thats what Im asking.....

7. is it some cheapo glass? If its a well made piece you shouldnt get water or claim in your mouth.

8. I find it hard to believe you're getting resin pieces from a water pipe ? Unless there is something I'm missing..

9. It sounds like you are ripping out of a very small piece. Dont drag that hard on your final rip. Thats why your getting claim in your mouth. Finish your rip, take the dome off then inhale the small amount of the dab that is inside the pipe.

10. if your getting reclaim in youir mouth with a water rig, then my first question is what temperature water are you using? because that sould not happen.
    you oil rig needs to have luke warm water in it, room temp at the very coldest. oil rigs are vapor rigs, if you pull vapor through cold water it turns from vapor back into a solid, reclaim.

dont know why your dry piece would do it too though, unless your in a rom thats freezing cold, or the piece is just really badly designed. my buddy got a small dry oil rig for a travel piece and i have not had that problem with his.

11. OP please post a pic we have no idea what you are talking about

12. What no pic ?

13. thread is useless without pic