So i got these seeds....

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Thousands to be exact. A whole 16 ounce cup full. Most are from hermied plants over the years, all are good.

I want to do something with them but don't know what.

I was thinking of sowing them all around the local police station.:smoking:

Any suggestions?

2. Yeah a few in the police station, a few in all the little flower pots around the local schools, a few along a popular stretch of the highway. Etc Etc Etc. That would have such awesome potential to outrage people around town

3. Or go to a town centre and scatter them in one of those big flower beds they have.

4. yeah town centers, big ass intersections.. outside an addiction clinic... outside a pharmacy... the ideas are limitless

5. I'm not sure about schools tho. I mean i'm sure the kids wouldnt eat them but theres still that potential. And i bet if they were growing all around a school that shit would hit the news and your face would be found on camera somewhere doing it.

6. I am in the same situation as you are :p

I plan to just sow them all around my town and see what happens. It would be pretty cool if some of them grew to maturity.

7. Go stick a few in random backyards in local neighborhoods in the middle of the night. Or right in the middle of every front yard for like a mile stretch

8. Go chuck a load on this guys lawn.
    [​IMG]

9. Best one yet, go to your local nurseries and hardware stores. Push a small seed into the soil near every single plant being sold. That way every person that buys plants will unknowingly get MJ. Then plant like 10 plants in your own backyard and you can claim that "the unknown MJ planter" struck your house just like he did every other house in your town.

10. Haha that idea sure took some thinking. I like your style tho, :devious:;)

11. haha great idea..:yay:

ill make my city more pretty now..oh this is so great so great!!!!

why didnt i ever think about that?

12. I actually though about doing that with some of the seeds. The possibilities are endless. All i know is my neck of the woods is going to be a little greener.:)

13. go down the freeway for about 50 miles and every exit that looks to be not very busy go down them

plant 10 seeds in the woods at each exit

check them three months later

-Mark

14. start walking around your town throwing them EVERYWHERE some of them will grow ive seen weed plants take root in very shitty soil theyre tough plants.....

you could also eat them....i heard like 40 or so a day is a good way to get some vitamins.... you should try them they taste sorta buttery

edit:can we get a picture?