So i got these 100mg morphine pills

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fppunk, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i got these 100mg Morphine pills two different ones. One has 100/ABG makings the other is a M with a box around it/100 makings. I snorted 15mg of roxy at like 11:30 and 50mg of morphine at about 2pm and another 25mg at about 5:15. I must say im pretty fucked up. How much is a normal nasal or oral(I would of course take off the time release coating) for someone with a mild opiate tolerance(or what i would consider i have).

2. also grabbed some of the 30mg roxies, oh geez lol

3. where the hell do you find these?

4. i assume by the term \"grab\" and \"got\" he aquired them through a very well trusted reliable doctor:devious:

5. Well Ive had roxies they were mad nice basically exact same thing as an oxy just in 30mg dose. Its all oxy codone no filler so yeah. Never had 100mg morphine pills, ive had like 10mg ones though. Id say break that morphine pill up into 4 lines, snort one see how you feel. Hell you prolly already did it though.

6. Yeah i did, I must save the roxies give that little better high but i like the morphine is so chillin, I snort 50mg then another 50mg throughout the night god damn i was so fucked up(15mg of roxy earily in the day) but i got up this morning and still felt the morphine, god i slept so fucking good last night. plus i can get the morphines cheeper, prolly great for when im gonna try to get away from the roxies. I had roxies sitting around and i didnt do them, normally i would even if i was fucked up but the morphine killed the crave and lasted forever.

7. why don\'t you just eat them?

8. Not to be a total downer, but please be careful with roxys/oxys.

My friend passed away 2 days ago from an accidental overdose.:(

9. youll probably be dope sick the day after you take them.

and the one with the M may be straight oxycodone HCL; doesn\'t necessarily mean morphine.

10. The time-released ones I have had had a \"M\" on them inside a lil square. Yeah, they\'ll prolly make you not have an appetite and make you sick to your stomach.

Be careful. Shit\'s dangerous.

11. Well first off heres pics of em. (the two different morphine pills are in the same spot just flipped to show the other side)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your concerns all, I\'m a careful drug addict i tend to not push myself too much to the limit when i get high.
    I was thinking about eating the morphine but they are timed release, i take that off as it is but the other day when i snorted it i didnt even feel the effects for a good 5-10mins after i snorted it, prolly longer. One of my friends ate a half of one along with roxies and said he felt it an hour or so after eating it but said it start kickin in more after that. Mine lasted all day yesterday and i got out of bed this morning and i still felt it for sure, i was nodding out in the 1st class, eating em would last so long, i liked the high when i snorted it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.