So I got some xanax

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Dec 25, 2007.

1. What will 1mg do? I'm kind of on a full stomach. Suggest away, i got some pot. Maybe i can drink a bit.. like just to wash it down, not much.. Ideas?(nevr done it before)

2. You'll be feelin pretty decent since you have no tolerence. Drinkin a LITTLE bit will help excite things a little more and Im sure smoking a bowl couldnt hurt.

3. dude pop that, drink 3 or 4 beers, roast a bowl, and ccchhhillllllllllllllllllllllllll

4. 1 mg won't do much to you unless you drink.. i take like 2 bars and smoke and it doesn't do much

5. Yeah, I ended up drinking last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it, like 1 Shot, 1 mg of XanaX, and beautifull Marijuana. I'm doing it again today, i mde another post somewhere

6. Not trying to highjack a thread here, but, does anyone know how your tolerance to ativan (lorazepam) affects your tolerance to xanax? I would assume that it wouldn't but i am not sure. I can take 8-10 mg of ativan and feel nothing at the moment, so if there is a correlation i am not going to waste time getting xanax.