so i got some seeds... and i want to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by leete2k, May 17, 2011.

1. i am the definition of an absolute beginner. the most i know about growing plants is that thing i did in 3rd grade where we would put a bean into a baggy, tape it to the class's window, and check on it a week later.

so yeah, i got some seeds. i wanna grow some weeds. can i just put them in a pot with some soil and leave it out in the sun and water regularly, or what

sorry for the novicey.

2. honestly man, and not tryin to sound like a dick, read some of the stickies and threads, and you will get a pretty good idea. +rep for wantin to grow.

3. Go to the top read the stickies. Thats what I did I am new to growing this year. Then go to google and google grow guides. What you will notice is they all follow a similar path. Then gather your materials and dive in. 80% of everything you need to know is right here on this site. 20% is learned when you grow.

4. I have germinated seeds every way possible what works best for me is a cup full of soil soak the soil with water plant the seed half inch down cover with dirt drop water over seed daily 2-4 days your seed will sprout.