Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I got some Schwag, what to do with it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buzzlightyear, Jan 9, 2011.

1. So a friend gave me a couple grams for free, guess she thought it was decent stuff but compared to what I get its like house league hockey compared to the NHL.

Anyways smoking is out of the question since it tastes like shit and doesnt do much. So would vaping it be any better? or should I just use it to make edibles and just use way more?

2. make edibles.

id make oil out of it.

3. Sell it to a youngin ;)

4. haha nah I wouldnt do that to someone

Oil is a possibility, I know some people that would do it for me

5. snort that shit, you'll be flying in know time :smoke:

6. Fuck snorting weed man, fucks your nose all up after a while. Shooting it is the way to go with weeeeeeeeed.

:smoking:

7. roll a fatass blunt/joint and get some people blazed. smoke it if ya got it

8. :laughing:

and I could smoke some people up but I would rather not since it tastes like shit and doesnt even really get you high. If I made edibles than I would share for sure.

9. yea shootings good too, gives me a longer high. But yours still fucking your veins up, which imo is worse than fucking your nose up.

10. make oil or something out of it, or save it till you get desperate

11. Ive got some vaped weed ive been trying to save up that I can use if I get that desperate haha. But I am probably gonna use all that for firecrackers when I have the time.

From what Ive read about oil dont you need a larger ammount of weed than just a couple Grams to make it worth it?

12. I'd just roll a bunch of fat joints and smoke that as fast as possible. Wouldn't really mean much to me since I only get dank where I live.

13. yeah same here, I was just given this from a friend and figured I might as well put it to use instead of it sitting in my drawer.

No one knows if vaping it makes any difference since its vapour not smoke it might taste a bit better?

14. roll a fatass blunt

15. QWISO is good if you have enough, if not just a big batch of brownies or something.

16. I'm gonna try some schwag in my Volcano.

With a bong, I need to use 3-4 bowls of schwag for every 1 bowl of dank. The high is much inferior, with a nice headache to go along with it.

17. I know you would probably need more for a vape bowl than you normally would, I am just assuming the harshness and taste would still remain.

Just posted that question in the Vape club thread so hopefully I find an answer somewhere haha

18. Throw it away.

19. just stick it away in your drawer and save it for dark times ahead.

20. Vape it. You will get whatever flavor is there and leave out the nasty bits.