So I got searched..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cloner_357, Apr 15, 2010.

1. well, The other night we were coming back from the park with my dog, and some asshole in a dodge truck tryed to cut us off, and you know the normal road rage, the drivers yelled called names, flipped each other off(I was in the backseat). so I'm watching this truck behind us and there is like 4 guys and a chick, so we arrive to my house and there still fallowing us..

so we get out normally, and as there driving by us, they start to stop.. so I walk to my 4wheeler, and pickup a crowbar.. I'm completely drunk, and the other 2 are just as drunk, so I figure fuck im to drunk to fight so yeah, I had a crowbar.. and they just kept on driving.. they had NO idea I had picked it up I was hidden by my truck.. so after they keep on driving we go back in the house, and Polish off another half 5th of vodka, and come down stairs to smoke a bowl.. (I have 3 mother plants, and Shrooms bins downstairs, 4 bedrooms down here) Not to mention about 7 oz's of nothing but trimmings from the last harvest, all my equipment.

So as we are down here smoking a bowl, my friend comes down and is all "the cops are out back" so I walk up the stairs smokin my bowl.. then I think to my self.. wtf am I doing, there are cops here and I'm still smoking a bowl.. so I set the pipe down and run upstairs, they take all 3 of us out side.. and first thing he says is "Wheres the Pipe".. I'm thinking smoking pipe.. I'm like there is no Pipe man.. for about 10minutes arguing with him, he is all ok.. and goes and talks to the other 2, the other 2 are Underage, Drunk, and Very Very mouthy with the 2 cops.. and they Both got arrested and put in the back seat, then the youngest one's mom comes and she starts talking back to the cop, and the cop told her "shut the fuck up, get in your car or ill arrest you to" I laughed.. so the older one(who turns 21 in 7days) said he was drinking beer , so the cop came to me.. started asking me some questions, sense I was the oldest there.. I'm 23, and He was all where Is your ID.. I don't have one sir.. for like 10 minutes, I have warrants, and shit and I really don't have an ID, I just don't get ID'ed at the Liquor store because I go there somuch lol, so he gets my name, and my SSN and runs them.. and he calls me over to his car.. I figure I'm getting arrested so I set my hat and my cell phone down.. and walk over there and he proceeded to say "I know these boys wernt drinking here, but DO You mind if I take a look in your fridge." so I'm like.. fuck it.. why not. I bring him In the house.. and I walk to the fridge and as I open it for him.. to the left of the fridge was a 3ft Bong. I didn't even see it and apparently neither did the cop, because he was all there are no beers. and I was all I know.. only vodka. and I grabbed a old bottle on top of the fridge and showed him, he looked in my trash and said ok.. as we are walking back to the front door he asked.. who was all down stairs.. I said "just me sir" he asked if he could go and look and I was all "there isn't any thing down there, but Ill take you down if you want" he said "nah i'm good".. I ask if I can piss he said" sure man.. your free to go" i'm just like dumb founded.. like wtf. rly? so I go piss.. walk back out side.. and I talk to the cops some more.. and they released the 2 kids to my custody and Said they can't leave.. I'm like ok cool. 20minutes go by.. I say fuck it.. i'm outa here we hop in my truck(the cops KNOW i don't have a license), and as I'm pulling out of my house.. the same cop who arrested the youngest one.. drives by and slams on his breaks.. I floored it and took off up the road.. and he kept on driving the other way. That same cop, I've known sense I was 9yrs old, so I'm thinking that bought me some leeway.

But in the kitchen there was a half bottle of vodka by 3 shot glasses and weed stems with a high times mag. and my Bong sitting right in the open.

Short version.

I got searched with Bongs and underage drinking going on, and got away clean, w/o them finding the grow and shrooms.

Knock on wood.
    :smoke:

2. I was on edge for that whole story. I thought fer sure your ass was done.

Wow, what was that cop smoking? He didn't even notice a huge bong.

3. right? I am still to this point speechless, Even the youngest one said he was all fucked up on something

the same cop who searched my place, 2 years ago got shot randomly point blank in the chest with a 12guage maybe he was all drugged up? .. and when he first got there I was the nicests and pretended Like I knew him .. being nice to the cops does pay off.

The one cop I knew.. I shook his hand and bs'ed with him when he first got there.

I thought.. well maybe he did see it and wanted to go get a warrant? but that made no sense, sense He was already in the house and had my permission to search.

But I just stayed COMPLETELY calm and acted sober. even my friends mom was like.. wtf how are you so calm.. I'm like fuck If I know.. I just know if I slip up and something happens i'm fucked for yrs to come..in Utah.. growing is a Huge NO NO. lol

I'm just one lucky sob.

I've got my angel looking over me still.. and I thank her somuch.. and yet again

Thanks Jessica.. RIP and I love you :)

4. You didn't get searched.

Cool cops in Utah I guess

5. eh, I did get searched, I didn't get raided. There is a difference. No I didn't type up every thing he looked through and in, there was no point.. the main places that could have fucked me, I typed up. I don't think people want to know he walked through my bedrooms and and bathrooms etc. Pointless information

I'm lucky he decided not to go down stairs after.. not finding any thing upstairs surprisingly.

and Cops are not cool here, only reason they were cool is because some one across the street said we had a lead pipe but there was no lead pipe. they cops had no idea what was actually going on or going down. The people in that truck DID NOT call the cops, some one watching from some apartments across the street.

and the crazy part is, all 3 of our stories matched up, but most of it was a lie. and we didn't even talk about it.

6. It might suck, but ass kissing does help. It's not even ass kissing, it's showing respect. It also helps that you knew the cop.

I know all of my local police and the last time they came to my house was because my father told my sister's lowlife ex that "if you come to my house and try to pick up my grandson while you're drunk, i will fucking introduce you to God."

The cop knocked on our door, my dad answered and all the cop said was, "Don't worry, he won't be coming over here. And if he does I'll be right up the street waiting to bust him for a DUI."

I laughed so hard.

:) I'm glad you got out of that, but be careful next time. That shit is no joke and they're not afraid to fuck you royally.

And that is why your friends are your friends. You guys all think along the same lines.

7. yup, Respect goes a long way. I hope there wont be a next time.. actually, I've been trying to get my shit together to Move to cali. But every time I get shit together it falls apart.

But it always works out in the end.. :)

:smoke:

8. Wow, your fucking reckless, OP.

Maybe, with what is at stakes you should slow it down just a taaaaaaaaad bit.

9. that was the first and the LAST time cops will come to this house. I know we fucked up. and I'll learn from my mistake.

10. You know I like you cloner, but knock off the drunk driving bullshit please.

I lived in Utah, I know how the cops are there...and they will destroy any hopes you have for a future if they catch you driving drunk. Plus, with all the Mormons, there are just too many kids out and about.

If I remember correctly, you live down near Cedar City. You got the fundamentalists down there, so there's even more kids!

Just be careful man. Glad the cops didn't get to your grow

11. Yes, please knock it off. If not for yourself or your friend's lives, think about other's.

My sister was to be married to this amazing guy, but 6 months before the wedding he was on his motorcycle and killed by a drunk driver.

They would've had kids together, she might've been a different person. Now, she's depressed, lonely and drinks all the time.

Drunk driving is scary and how badly would you have felt if they would've found your shit, all because of some stupid, dangerous mistake?

I'm not trying to lecture, but you seem like a pretty cool dude. Don't want to lose you.

12. #12 cloner_357, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010

Yeah, You are both exactly right, I have no clue why I was even out and about, I shouldnt of been, and thank you too both of you.. out of all the reads on this you 2 are the first to post about the DWI. and that shouldve been one of the first things some one should have givin me shit for.

Like I said.. Ill learn from my mistakes.

(I usually stay home if im drinking, or at a friends.. so this was a first on alot of levels :p)

:wave::smoke:

13. Haha i love cop stories. Reminds me my own when the cop was looking for a white car (our car) when we were walking out of it and it was right behind us.

Cops sure are dumb sometimes.

14. awwwww man that cop could have totally F'd you in the A lol.

15. yeah man.. for sure. I'm going to count my blessings and just keep my head up and keep moving fwd.

I'm headed out of town for the rest of the week untill monday. This will be my last weekend to drink I've made a commitment to a friend after this weekend I wont drink during the week and on the weekend i can only have a couple beers. well Her and I both made commitments to each other.. so this weekend we are going to get trashed at her cabin and go snowboarding for the last time. And I'm dead set on keeping this commitment so wish me Luck Blades!

Oh.. and another thing, I can only blaze on the weekend. thats another part of this commitment. A commitment I had was when I first started smoking I wouldnt smoke If I had to buy it. and I'm no longer growing. so I will no longer be blazing, unless a friend packs one on the weekend.

untill I return..

Peace.