So i got rolled today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nb790, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Warning: long read!

Today, i told my friend we should blaze fat all day(its spring break).. he said he was goin to meet me at "the spot" that we always go to, to smoke.. i met him there after buying a torch lighter and some propane :D wanted to be able to smoke my hash on the go, not be confined to a stove top to heat my wand... so i treated myself today.. (gotta love that concentrate bowl ;) )...
    anyways, my friend who was driving sketches cuz some random guy parks behind us about 5 or 6 car-lengths back. so we move to a different spot.. i burned my hash on the way.. got about 6 rips out of that earwax, i was stupid high.. :smoking:
    my 3 other friends in the car all pack their bowl once we get there.. n were all faded.. as soon as we get another bowl packed in the bong, my friend driving goes "shit thats a cop.." rolling right up behind us.

The guy gets out of his car.. already knows whats happening..comes up and sees everything.. the weed was out, bong in between my friends feet (riding shotgun)..starts askin about everything... by the time he started talking i already had my medical card out, as well as my friend driving.. he talked to all of us (didnt even make us get out of the car).. gave us that bullshit propaganda lecture you'd hear from fucking Reagan himself.. he then asked if we had any other drugs.. and when he asked if we had meth (cuz he saw my torch lighter and i guess for some reason connected it to meth?, pretty heavy duty anyways), all four of us laughed at him.. he just said, "well you laugh now, but look! you guys are smoking weed!" at this point i was just like.. youve got to be SHITTING me dude... comparing meth to weed?

He started questioning me and my friend (driver) as to why we had our cards.. what our medical conditions are.. i said i had back pain from a past car accident, he started telling me, "Oh well i've been rear ended 4 times and in two head on collisions, and i dont smoke pot, blah blah"... i was getting pissed at how ignorant this fucker was.. total prick. i started raising my voice a little (not loud, just louder than i had been talking the previous 5 minutes, my friends noticed it though).. I cut him off "Oh well im sorry about that" --he kept goin on about it..(again, i repeated myself in the same tone)... when he started braggin about his shitty driving record even more i cut him off again saying "--DAILY backpain.. its every day that it hurts! this helps me deal with the pain".. he knew i was getting frustrated cuz he paused n was like "look im not trying to be a prick here, im just telling you guys you need to make wise decisions and smoking pot isnt one of them, blah blah" he continued and rambled with his anti-pot propaganda for 10 more minutes.. keep in mind this whole time, i was on 6 rips of earwax.. totally blown hahah.. my friends were almost up there with me..
    (if i wasnt as high as i was i would've started educating this motherfucker)
    :mad::mad:
    but at some point the cop comes back n says "doesnt even smell in here, you guys didnt even light up yet huh?" ... we all jumped on that golden opportunity... "NOPE!" from ALL of us. :wave: we also had a fresh packed bowl so it looked like we hadnt started.. i guess the smell aired out quickly..but by then i was thinking... What the fuck?!? this guy really doesn't even notice how blitzed all four of us are after we were all looking at him straight in the eye!?? :eek::eek::D

he asked for all the weed in the car.. (we were compliant, didnt lie) we had about 15 grams on us, i had my hash out (shoulda hidden that).. but he sees it and is like.. "is that hash??" my heart sunk... (thinking to myself "IDIOT YOU SHOULDVE HIDDEN IT").. he goes.."I dont believe that's under the California Medical Marijuana Law...blah blah"
    i felt like i was totally fucked.. came up with the best answer i could.. because this guy knew JACK SHIT about weed.. and probably most of the law regarding it.. i think i managed well..

my response.."Well they sell that at all the medical dispensaries.. thats how I got it"..
    him: "Oh Really? are you sure?"
    me: "Yes Sir! picked that up straight from a dispensary.. (had the most confident/almost smartass tone saying that)
    him: "Hmm i didnt know that, i might have to look into that.." (like hes really going to do something about it :rolleyes: rogue cop, lol)
    .. he just tossed it back to me in the car.. i was just thinking wow.. it worked.. (hooray for stupidity)

he could've screwed us over for not having it in the privacy of a home.. but ended up just letting us off.. although i couldn't have gotten in much trouble, i coulda lost my med card for not using it "properly" :rolleyes: .. so relieved.
    he walks up at last and says.. "Well consider this your lucky day.. etc. etc.."
    gave us all our nug back, didnt take anything.. just made us sit through that bullshit lecture for like 20 minutes..
    i cant recall many more times ive bitten my tongue more than this specific time from listening to all that ignorant bullshit... i wanted to show him how wrong he was so badly..
    i just figured it would be best to let him give his shpeel of crap uninterrupted, and let him be happy with having the last say to avoid having to deal with him any longer..

this isn't the entire story.. of course theres more filler, but also.. sorry to make it such a long read.. hard to condense it much more right now im pretty baked :smoke:

anyway, just thought id share my cop story today.. first time i got rolled for weed too, ha.. just got off a little lucky this time ;)

2. wow, you are one lucky dude. that cop was an idiot.

3. what a fucking dumb ass cop lol

4. you got luckyyy

5. seems like a nice copper lol

6. nah man he was treating us like we were idiots.. laughing at us, trying to tell us we were stupid..
    i just.. *facepalm*

[​IMG]

7. lucky man.
    I got caught at a concert and the asswhole cop gave me a dare psa and took my pot, pipe and lighter and kicked me out :(

Getting caught makes you more careful :D

8. #8 coogs, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    crazy ass story man, cant believe im sober and sat thru that whole thing but shit once i started reminded me of this:

got nabbed in maine with a lil less than a slice of some danky (had just picked it up and split a couple bowls out of my guy's steve bates art bub this was on the way home from my guy's house). he pulled me over for making a "rolling stop at a blinking red light" [​IMG] guess smelled it on me... went back to his squad car, wrote up my ticket, came back to my car, asked me to step out.

first thing he says: "please empty your pockets" im like fuck... i had the bud in a lil ziplock, rolled tight in by back pocket and hoped he wouldnt check it, shouldve shoved that in my pants. but he patted me down and grabbed it. "do you have any narcotics, illicit substances, or weapons on you i should know about?" i laugh. "you know, this really is a serious matter" he says. "im sorry officer, all i have is Marijuana, i wouldnt dream of touching other drugs, and ive never OWNED a weapon" he proceeded to make me do a sobriety test. legit.

after he's satisfied he askes me to wait outside while he stepped back into his car. he came back with a two little baggies, one of my bud, the other a metalic bag with a sticker on it. he goes "now, this is my normal shift, midnight to 6am, typically i dont see many normal people about. i was just wondering have you heard of this shit [*he holds up the bag*] spice?" im like, you gotta be fucking kidding me. "yeah, of course, they sell that crap downtown at the glass shops, ive seen some people around with it, why?"

"im pissed they can do that, real pissed, this stuff is dangerous. make sure you stay away from it. what shops were those that sell it?" i gave him the name of the shittiest shop downtown that has 2 old creepy running it and RIP people off on glass. he goes "thanks for your cooperation. dont let this be a regular thing. i dont want to see you again on my shift." he hands me my traffic violation and bud and gets back into his car to drive off. and i dont have a medicinal card in maine! i think he felt bad for me for some reason, i was being really candid with him.

best day ever tho. besides the ticket i guess hahaha

9. If you have your card why waist your time i would just leave you alone after I saw them

10. lol; i actually liked the story.
    & probably wouldve appreciated the filler.

but yeah; i dislike people like the cop; my mom is almost like that.
    she hates it because she hates smoking because of the health defects.
    & in her eyes marijuana = crack.
    xcept....she knows crack is much harder.....she thinks weed is just as "un-moral'

11. so he took your medication? sounds illegal.

12. Wow, cool story bro, and I don't even mean that in a sarcastic way. One of the best cop stories I've heard on the City.

:hello:

13. Welcome to the club :rolleyes: :p

14. nah he gave it back before he left.. it was funny too... he opened up a jar of the 15 grams or so we had of some daaank nug!! looked like this..
    [​IMG]

and the smell FILLS the car instantly, haha it was great.. he goes.. "Ugh i hate the smell of this stuff"..... then he opens it AGAIN...:confused:... hes just like.. "disgusting".. lol i chuckled to myself.. i wanted to tell him "What do you mean?! thats fuckin fire!! its delicious! :D"

and when he first saw the jar filled with nug he makes himself sound so stupid.. he goes.. "You know if i was smart, id say you guys were sellin this weed.. blah blah felony blah ..." (Good thing he wasn't smart!) ;) our scale was at my friends house... we were all aware of that so we denied it right off the bat sine he had nothing on us for that n he didn't bug us any more with that crrraaazzzyy idea :D

he was also telling us about driving under the influence of it.. haha.. telling us how we were going to end up killing a bunch of people doing that and how weed is going to lead to us getting charged with vehicular manslaughter.. the whole time he was warning my friend who was driving that he could get charged with a DUI if he got caught smokin n driving.. little did he know that all of us, including my friend driving, were faded as hell :wave:.. and he had no idea.. he let us drive off.. :laughing:

15. the same thing happened to me and my buddy today except we dont have cards yet. only had a gram on us and we were sober but didnt have cards and still gave us our bud back. lol all he said was "I recommend you boys get a mmj card" lol i shit my pants tho for a sec.

16. haha thats great the cop recommends it to you.. this cop was so against weed it was just frustrating how ignorant he was.. ive heard my 7 year old cousin make more sense than this guy. :rolleyes:

17. Is hash really not under the California MMJ law? I mean, you could go to a dispensary, buy some dank, and make some bubble hash. I'd imagine hash is safer to smoke as well, since the plant can be dirty and shit and the hash is more concentrated. Veerd. Very very veerd.
    Cool story though. Lucky bastard! Haha.

18. yea its asinine... they need to make concentrates legal under that law already.
    funny because of how many clinics actually do sell hash when its still not legal to have on you. :D
    this guy was just stupid.. was crackin jokes a lot though... even started singin some old pot song none of us recognized.. "No seeds no stems, ain't need none of them!.. etc... " haha.. he was also commenting on our bong and the bag when he saw it.. we have an extra stem, 3 bowl pieces, a torch, and 2 wands in the car, along with a 2 foot illadelph.. he saw it and was like.."Wow this is beyond just medical use! this looks more like a 'lets go party bag"... haha.. i was just thinking.. what the fuck constitutes something as "beyond just medical use"?? no such thing in my opinion. i even tried explaining to him the reason for the torch.. held up the glass wand and told him "its cleaner!" hahah..

19. I shall write poems of this glorious tale! Fuckin' awesome shit dude

20. Kinda like how your mom just got rolled today?