So, I got robbed at gun point an hour ago...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ebene, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Hey blades...

I was going to pick up a QP from a guy down the block for $350... I've dealt with him for about a year know and he's never done anything sketchy, always been a good dealer.

Anyway, today I called him up to see if he had it and he said yeah, so I told him I was going to bust up to cop it in about an hour... he kept on asking me if I was going to be with anyone and kept pushing the idea that he didn't want to have anyone there but me. Anyway, about 50 minutes later he calls and says he's about to go to the store and for me to call him when I leave my house which is about a minute away.

I pull up to the front like always, but he called and said to pull around back, so I did. I told my girlfriend to stay in my car just in case and I went in. I asked if he had his scales and he said no, so I said I'd go to my car to get mine and he kept insisting that we can use is. So then he told me to lock the door and he starts looking for his scales. He looks for about a minute when I see something move at the bottom of the window, so I said somebody just walked by. He acts a little sketched out but I told him I might not have saw anything.

About 30 seconds later there's a knock on the door and he said "Who is it?", they didn't answer so he asked again and they said his brothers name to he told me to go unlock the door. I figured he'd know his brother's voice so I didn't look through the peep hole and open the door. Next thing I know I'm looking at two black guys with scarves knocking me down, one puts a gun in my mouth and the other goes to the back room. Dude goes through my pockets and got my cellphone, wallet with $350 in it, and my brand new pipe. Then while dude presses the gun againt my head I see my boy being thrown down by the other dude and he took a white bag with the QP in it. My boy just stays down and the other guy comes to me and digs through all my pockets and they run out the door.

Me and my boy ran out back to try and see where they went but didn't see them.

My big problem is that I feel like I was set up. Him making sure I was with nobody, wanting to pull around back, and not wanting me to go back outside just seemed odd because he's never like that. And another thing, he just didn't seemed as pissed and shocked as I did. We went around the neighborhood looking for people and he just didn't seem like he just got robbed at gunpoint.

Then I left to go smoke a blunt to ease my mind a little and I decide to go back by his house. I see two cars out front and one had two black guys in it and my boy was out there talking to them.

I know noting about what the robbers looked like, they had on hoodies zipped up with scarves around their face so all I saw was their eyes. I just felt like I was set up. I mean there's a possiblilty that I'm just too paranoid, but he was acting different that day...

Now I'm out of pot, don't have an ID or phone, and have $6... :mad:

2. dude act like nothing is wrong and clock your boy in the dome....

what i really mean is that smells fishy

3. sounds sketchy as fuck.. all my past dealers would be PISSED if someone came in and robbed em, i mean wouldn't everyone? i'd stay stop fuckin wit that guy. the story sounds like you're coppin bud in the hood? if you are i wouldn't doubt it at all if it was a set up.

4. Yeah I was in the hood...

But what keeps me from thinking it was set up is he did seem like he was pissed at first. He called his brother and some other people right after and showed me his hands were shaking because I asked him if it was a fucking set up. He could've been faking shaking his hands but who knows.

I just don't want to go fuck somebody up who didn't do anything.

5. #5 KottenMouth, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    In my opinion, how you described it, it completely sounds like a set up. If I was in your situation, I'de let it go because karmas a bitch, and also, I personally don't think it's worth fucking with people with guns(even though they probably had empty clips if it was a set up) over $350. Sorry man, that really really sucks.

Edit: It completely sounds like a set up, if he shows you his hands are shaking only after the fact you asked if it was a set up. The person/people he was calling were probably in on it as well, that's really shitty bro.

6. Get it how you live bro. Go to his front door with fire in his peep hole, wait til the hoe gets close and let a whole clip go. Real spit :smoking:

7. Yeah man, hate to say it but copping tree in the hood is not really smart. i dnt want to judge, but have u known ur connect long has he ever been suspicious before?

8. I live in the fucking hood. There's no place to go around here that isn't hood. I went to highschool with him and we've delt pounds and pounds between each other. I've known him for a year...

9. damn straight man..lol :devious:

10. He played you and over $350? He is one grimey bruh.

That's how the world works,I won't say don't cop from the hood you were just a lick.
    You've been fuckin with him for a year and probably spends that $350 on the regular, he just lost a good switch over $350

EDIT; damn you did dirt with him and he played you like that?
    Damn

11. dude that sounds like a setup.

Or, at least it sounds like the black guys that robbed you had inside knowledge of when the deal was taking place, and how much was involved.

Because from what you said the robbers went right for the QP AND the money.

Seems a little too convenient to be a random robbery.

Plus if you were robbed by 2 black guys and you later see your dealer talking to 2 black guys of roughly the same height/build, thats even more fishy.

Plus all that "lets go around back, lets use my scale. Sounds like he was trying to get you into a private place with no witnesses.

Ah well man, i'd take it as a lesson, instead of going back and fucking with them.

I make it a personal point to never retaliate against people with guns, because its so easy for one of them to hastily pull the trigger, then i'm done.

12. just cut off all ties wit him.. livin in the hood, should be easy to cop bud from someone else.

i'm still convinced it was a setup, but i wouldn't light him up or nething..

13. yea keep it movin unless you wanna retaliate.

Ebene;don't even sweat that shit, you'll bounce back...

14. this may sound alittle paranoid..but always mark your bills...if your friend stole em...odds are prolly decent that hes gonna drop one of those marked bills...try to hang out with him..go get food and whatnot..so can see his money w/o him being aware.

15. Yeah.. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up. I've had worse. Two months ago I got robbed for 12 ounces at gunpoint in the back of my work.

I'm not going to pursue it anymore, but if for some reason I find out whoever did it I will definitely do a little bareknuckle boxing.

16. That's a great idea... I'll definitely start doing that in times that I feel a little bit sketched.

17. real talk.

still though, you only lost 350. lotsa people have lost alottt more.

just cop from someone else.

after readin the story again, the part where you saw someone walk past the house woulda really sketched me out n had me findin out what the fuck was goin on.

18. Down to die 'bout mine. Just start totin the problem solver bro and you'll be on some other shit. They might talk alotta shit but they really gotta show me, clique kinda thick but none of them O.G. so just let them know what it is.

Back and forth from the Bronx to the trap, guns on my lap, buncha goons on my side, all on strap, big choppas on deck, I'm tha one that'll clap, no mercy in my eyes get ya dead in the mouth. It ain't nothin to put let in ya dome bro. Streets full of killas, O.G. ***** got fire for ya ass no time for the talk. Die bout mine, gettin off is a MUST. :smoking:

MOB down on these nggas bro

19. You got set up. Let it go, take it as a loss bro.. $350 really isn't that much money...money'll come and go. You already know what he and his are capable of and willing to do.

20. Who wouldn't get back if they knew right?
    Be Easy Bruh

you always gotta talk hard?
    don't talk it be it.