So I got pretty sketched out the other night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Axilo, Oct 31, 2012.

1. #1 Axilo, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    So anyway.. My best friend got back from Amsterdam the other night, so we decided to go for a smoke to have a catch up.. Any way we were in this field by my house having a few shottys in this white dugout thing, when this group of kids came over (bearing in mind we were pretty chonged already at this point) and they walk over and asked us what we were doing, so we tell them we were just having a smoke and they told us they were on there way to do the same, so they stopped for a shotty with us.. The conversation was going good and my mate asked them what they had planned for the rest of the night and then one of them replys with "you know just chillin having a smoke egging some peoples houses"...

We didnt really know how to reply so we just left it, after a while they moved on and a few minutes later we heard things like "im sure its that one" and "fucking do it then"... CRACK CRACK CRACK.. these eggs fly over the field (it was a bloody good throw) and we were like wtf? ehh carry on with the shottys... then this is where it gets fucked up.. We see this light come on in the house thats just been egged.. and what i can only describe as half man half rhinoceros.. about 6"7' built like a brick shit house starts putting on these running shoes... so like any stoned person would do, we bricked it... up the field to behind this tree the other side of the field (the dumbest place we could have gone as it had a flood light pointing where we sat) Next thing you know this guy comes on the field and I was like "hes coming over here" oh fuck.. you ever watch X-men 3 with the Juggernaught? the more momentum he gets the harder he is to stop? well I swear this guy must have been his stunt double... my mate jumps up of the floor and starts trying to talk this guy down who looked like he was about to kick 7 shades of shit out of us and laugh while he was doing it...

The whole time im baked out of my head just sitting there watching this whole situation unfold my best mate shitting it then I realised oh fuck he thinks it was us.. so i stood up and was like "were 18 years old ffs, do we honestly look like the type of people who'd egg a house?" he walks off and says "stay here im gonna go find thoses other kids" we never saw him again... but fuck, was it scary? we later found out he found the kids.. searched them, found nothing and went home..

EDIT: Also we were using a white lighter that night...

2. Dang dude, sounds like shit got real, REAL quick lol.

I probably wouldn't have ran, innocent people running from a scene makes them look guilty. But like you said you guys were high as sh!t so I can understand your reaction. Im glad he didn't do anything to you guys and I hope he catches those other guys and gives them whatever his anger at the time fuels... and gets away with it :devious: I cannot stand cowardly acts like that... you don't mess with a guy's car/bike, especially not his home. That's some pussy sh!t. No, instead, confront him like a man, face to face (unarmed!).

Good story dude.

3. Ha ha pretty good read! Must have been huge adrenaline rush and being baked at same time. The dude probably wouldn't have fucked you up tho because you just get the cops involved and you're hardly gonna get falsely imprisoned for egging!

4. White lighters are the fing worst

5. Hahaha shit that happens when ya havin a sesh.

6. The adrenaline rush was unreal.

And yes, yes white lighters are the worst.

7. Im one of the people who find luck in using a white lighter. haha. :smoke:

I think juggernaut painted the picture for me, thats some scary shit. :smoke:

8. Good call on telling him you guys are adults. The majority of people I know don't do bullshit like that haha its too juvenile. It can be funny to watch if you are stoned but only because you think "Jeeze, this asshole is actually throwing eggs at someone's house!"

9. epic story but what in the hell is a "shotty"

10. Uhh it's like a bong.. but minus the mesh in the pipe.. You milk the bud and small amount of tobbacco.. then when it gets all burning you suck the bong really really hard and the embers fall in the water creating a vacuum and the smoke gets rushed straight into you... You can also use a plastic bottle by filling it with water the burning a small hole (just so the pipe can go through and into the water) dirty I know.. but it gets you high as shit..

11. the white lighter had nothing to do with your situation.. don't put yourselves in situations like that maybe it won't happen. Stay inside

12. I'd love too... Unfortunately still live with parents.. Bit risky