So I got myself my first glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mindtwister, May 1, 2010.

1. ROOR Blue Label 250ml and i love it:hello:
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry the first picture is kinda crappy

2. How much did you pay for that?

3. 65 € which would be around 85$

4. take a pic of the signature

5. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't no signature mean it's not a "real"

RooR?

Still a nice piece though, nonetheless.

6. the roor straight tubes might not come with signatures doesnt mean its not fake there are other ways to the roor is legit the website it legit, and the trademark it in the right place and the joint next isnt in anyway fake so its a legit roor imo nice pick up

7. #8 thekeeftheif, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
    fake, sorry

8. ^haha its not fake, us roor has diffent color logos if im correct. I'vee seen that logo on a lot of other legit roors, also the small 250ml roors have a blue dot as the signature i think.

9. This is clearly a real Roor. If he got it from their own fucking website obviously its real.

10. #13 Ze cross jointa, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Whoever says this tube is fake should not ever post on the matter again haha.. he ordered it straight from roor.de its obviously real and its obviously german. The signature is that blue dot abouve the joint. Thats what they do on the blue series (notice the blue label and the hexagonal base)

11. ehh... i based my judgments off that guide.

need to do more observing/reading before i make calls to quickly :eek: my bad

12. ^Yeah you are just another one of those guys that believes whatever he is told, and argues to the death based on knowledge that isn't even his own. You should really stop doing that, because it is annoying and proves only that you can read and believe the first person you hear.

13. #16 thekeeftheif, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
    Yeah because i argued to the death about it and definitely didn't admit i was wrong or anything....?

i'm not one of those people, the OP himself said it didn't have a signature, i couldn't see any ice catchers, and the copyright logo isn't on the bottom right of the RooR logo. All three of those came up in the guide as signs of a fake. Regardless I was proven wrong and I admitted it. Didn't argue about it at all.

But I guess I'm just one of those people... :rolleyes:

douche.