So I got my seeds.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by paenk, Jun 11, 2004.

1. But unfortunately, I cannnot start growing until after monday. If I leave them in the fridge until tuesday, will they be okay?

2. A few days wont do anything to em!
    Just put em in a safe cold dry place till monday!
    U only need to put em in the fridge if ure storing em for months down the road!
    P:S: wot kinda seeds u get?
    Hope dat Helps!
    CWL

3. It's AK47. I assumed I could, but I also heard that if I put them in the fridge it will increase germination rates.

4. i read about that, but it use other liquid to give it a boots, all i remember it gots tea in it, and some other liquids, and u leave it in the frige for 24hrs befor u plant them......

5. Yeah that's what I heard. You put them in the fridge for 24 hours before you start to germinate. But what I am asking would it almost "hibernate" them if I put them in too long?

6. get a mason jar filled it half with milk powder, and add the seeds, and cover the top half with more powder milk, and leave it in the fridge.. these storage can last for one year with out the seeds going bad......

7. yeah but I don't want it to last one year, I just want a few days. I guess a few days wouldn't hurt it in a shaded area, it's not like it would of been different in the mail.

8. HIGH All, yes just what celticweedlover said.