So I got My Lip Pierced...

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Aug 15, 2007.

1. i had my lip pierced in the 10th grade, and i used to have big ass gauges. my brother pierced my lip right in my kitchen. you couldnt tell be lookin at me now that i used to be into piercings and shit though. haha ur recruiter is gonna give u some mad shit

2. You know..if you absolutely HAVE to hide it and you're dead set on keeping it for a while, once you're able to change it you could use a retainer. If you don't know what a retainer is, it's basically like what you put in a labret piercing but it doesn't have a ball on the end (or threads at all) and its clear plastic (or you can get glass ones). I go to a private school, which means a dresscode, and when I first got my lip pierced, I used one. The only time any teacher ever said anything was when I'd get really close to them and they could see the hole where it was pierced. It might not make it invisible, but it definitely helps.

[​IMG]

That little thing at the end is called an o-ring. It helps to keep the retainer from getting pulled back into your mouth. Sorry if you already knew all of this/thought of it but, it's an idea.

3. Thanks man. I really don't care what my recruiter has to say. I'm gonna get rid of it before I leave for basic. But I DID leave my cell phone in my friend's car, And I haven't heard from her since last night. It sucks, No bud, No nothing... Im getting a bit mad.

4. Im thinking about getting one

did it hurt much?

5. Meh, It wasn't bad at all. It's a quick, intense sharp jab, but before you know it the ball is getting clamped in and you're ready to go. Just gotta wait 2+ weeks to change it out.