Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I got my first metal pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bk630, Dec 2, 2008.

1. I hate a glass one with a carb, worked good and all until I dropped it :( (Shattered Dreams)

Now I got a small little metal one, bout an inch bigger than a bic lighter and has no carb

Question is....is there a different technique to hitting it, ive only smoked out of glass pipes with a carb =\

2. Well, when i used to use them we use to take our mouth off the muthpiece, and inhale striaght air every so often.

But you dont have to.

3. shoulda been you got your first pos!

4. I personally hate metal pipes. Glass Pipes all the way.

5. Okay, I get it...metal pipes suck...but help me make the best out of a bad situation guys.

6. Just smoke it man. Metal pipes are simple easy and sturdy. You could always drill a hole in it or something for a carb, but why? Just load the bowl, spark it, and inhale. No secret, no trick, just smoke it...

7. nah,its basicly the same except just light it and inhale:smoke:

8. put the lighter over the bowl head when hitting it after its cherried

9. Metal pipes have a purpose. I have one just because its so durable.

Good for when I need a small pipe.

10. yea the only bad thing about metal pipes (in my humble opinion) is the metal taste you get on your teeth when you first use it.
    does anyone else get that?
    (it is gone now, but that is how it was at first. i'm guessing that polished layer of metal or w/e? haha)

just hit it normally..
    inhale. hold in.. exhale.
    its simple

11. I dropped my glass pipe too before. It was on my Lap, and as I got up to pour beer for the dog, IT FELL. It was in front of a party in the backyard and everyone turned around and was in shock. I sat back down feeling really stupid, but hey, I WAS HIGH! The point to this story is that, even tho it was a bad situation, I still bought a glass pipe after that. Oh well. Stay smoking =D

12. Never tried metal. Only have my glass spoon and bubbler.

13. Just don't be a retard and grab the bowl end of it when your passing it around.. unless you wanna scream like a girl and throw your pipe up into the air. Just as a precaution, have like a little wet towel so you can use that to grab it when it's hot. I'm telling you they get as hot as africa sometimes, mabye even hotter!