So I got in a car crash yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metalmikie, Oct 20, 2010.

1. The cars wrecked, my body is so badly sore and it fucking sucks !! :mad:

Its been the week of hell and we're barely in the middle of it.

Monday I lose my job

Tuesday I get in a accident

Today I get kicked out

WTF seriously. I understand where my moms is coming from being fucking pissed that the cars ruined, but it wasn't even my fault, even the cop said that.

Everyone knows when you see a fire truck, ambulance, or cop car with the sirens on you PULL TO THE RIGHT ! You don't stop in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD !

And I did everything to avoid the accident, turn out the way, stomp the brakes, emergency brake. It wasn't my fault it rained and made the road slippery.

Now I have till 4 to pack what I need to last me a month or so and leave. This shit always happens, I move back, everything goes fine until somehow I fuck things up and then I get kicked out. I'm tired of this shit man like for reals I would be happen in a cabin in the woods somewhere, where I can grow some bud and be there by myself and my plants.

And to think I started my t-break last week.. But I think the situation I'm in calls for a smoke...

2. Wtf is wrong with your mom? If my son had a car crash I wouldn't give a damn about the car...especially if you were proven innocent.

Makes you wanna slap yo' mama!

see what i did there? :p

3. That sucks man.... Keep yo head up....

4. that sucks, a couple of my friends got in a car crash last week

5. Yeaa she was more worried bout the car that she completely forgot about me, which btw I sprained my right wrist, neck is hurting, right leg twitchy, but fuck that the cars ruined she says...

What I'm trying to do man :eek:

6. keep on trekkin and stay optimistic! But I'm really sorry to hear all of that, shitty week.

7. any time you hit a car from behind its your fault.. if you hit him in the middle of the road you were there too? your story sounds flawed, tell us moar

8. Alright so look I hit her in the back right side cause I was attempting to move to the other lane to avoid the accident. Now the road we were on has like a little hill you go over right over the train tracks. Well you can'r really see anything until said hill is passed. I was going over the hill, she stopped suddenly, I break trying to avoid, we hit.

Now the reason she stopped in the middle of the road was because she saw a fire truck, why in the middle of the road? She was over the hill first, she seen the truck, she should have pulled to the right.

If she would have simply pulled to the right, I would have never hit her.

9. dang that sucks bro. i totaled my car... had to pay $1000 to my mom for covering insurance costs and shit but that was all..

what kinda car was it? if it was like a Ferrari.. shit i'd be pissed too! LOL jk

10. Neck hurting and right leg twitchy?? Could be nerve damage dude; x-ray?

11. Sorry, but I gotta agree with this guy.

If you're going over a hill and you can't see what's happening on the other side of the hill, then IMO you should slow down enough that if there is something going on over the hill you'll have time to stop.

Yeah, the accident would have never happened if the lady had pulled off to the right, but it also wouldn't have happened if you were driving cautiously enough to give yourself time to stop if there were an obstacle on the other side of the hill. ;)

The fact that it rained has nothing to do with it, because as a driver you're supposed to account for things like that and slow down if you know you can't break fast enough. :p

12. A shitty to begin with honda accord

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shit if I had some type of medical insurance I would have went yesterday

13. Hope your okay, and the car part...It's not like It's a BMW M6, tell your mom to calm herself.

14. thats a nice car :cool:, but yeaa I know a buddy that does body work and I know I can get a hook up. Shes just pissed cause she knows I'm gonna take forever paying it cause the no job part.

15. Don't worry about your mom, dude. She'll get over it.

When I got hit by a semi-truck in my old Nissan Pathfinder, the first thing my dad said when he showed up at the wreck was "I just spend hundreds of dollars on new brakes and tires for that thing. :mad:"
    He got over it and eventually realized he was just happy that I didn't die. :p

16. The first thing my moms said when she walked up was "And I bet you didn't put gas either"

In which I responded, "I'm ok thanks for asking though..."