So i got caught.

Discussion in 'General' started by budlover1234, Jan 13, 2009.

1. So i come home after school. Everyone is in the living room sitting around and they ask me to come in. So i walk in ank there is a big box on the table with ALLL my shit in it. My dad points at it and says "is this yours"
    Me: "ummmmmmm yeah..."
    Dad: "thanks for being honest"
    Me: "Yeah:rolleyes:"
    Then he asks where i got it, and i tell him i got it from my aunt (she is a MMJ patient).
    They say they aren't mad, they're just dissapointed (LOL so much worse) and don't want me to smoke "dope" anymore.They have my homemade pipe wich is CAKED with resin, and i am sitting there saying i have only smoked around 5 times haha. They took all my shit (bongs, a pill bottle full of weed, bowls, lighters. First off they smashed all my glass, then burned the weed and whatever was left. They know that im 18 and that im an adult, but i live in there house so its kinda hard to argue with. They where somewhat mad and say they are gonna test me (which i know they will) but whatever. I can just use the bleach/cranberry juice/ lots of water method to pass it.

Post up guys, i need someone to talk to:(

2. BLEACH?

Do not drank bleach dawg...

3. No bro.
    You just put a few drops in your piss. You will pass the test, as long as it isnt brought to a lab.

4. Man, you rolled over on your aunt like that quick... Is she going to be pissed at you for ratting her out for helping you OUT!?

The whole situation is shitty... But, believe me.. When I was caught by my parents, it was quite a bit worse for me... But I still managed to toke when I wasn't around the house :cool: :smoke:

5. No i doubt it...they know she smokes and they don't have a problem with it. Its just she smokes herself retarded 24/7 so they don't have much respect for her. And the funny part is, just yesterday i was arguing with someone about how white lighters aren't bad luck. And i get busted the next day. What are the chances of that?!?

6. #7 M.Fresh, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    That sucks, man. I never got busted by my folks when I was living with them and the only wisdom I can impart is that you've gotta find a better hiding place, haha. I wouldn't suggest letting your friends hold your shit because we all know how friends are. :)

Glue a stash box under a desk or chair? The old hollowed out book trick? Have an old DVD player that you can gut? Get creative, that's the fun of doing something illegal. Well, not illegal in some countries and states, but against your parents' wishes.

7. She found it because she was doing my bed and she moved my bed and heard something smash. it turned out to be my lightbulb vaporizer.
    Yeah man, this fucking sucks.

8. I don't really understand why people need to drug test you. Like you've told them you're smoking, isn't it obvious what the result is going to be? Like really haha.

9. My advice would be to save up and move out and quit smoking until you do.

10. just tell them you won't smoke in their house.
    i mean... you just live there. i don't see why breaking 'house rules' outside of the house should be any fucking issue.
    i mean, are you using their money to purchase the drugs or drug paraphernalia?

i don't know. whatever. i just think parents need to back off and let their adult children grow into who they are instead of trying to shape and fucking mold them into how they think an 'ideal' individual should be.

but then again, maybe i'm just 'disrespectful' or whatever. :rolleyes:

real sorry to hear about this. that's rough. i'd cry if my parents ever did such a thing to me... haha.

11. naw man mixin bleach in the piss to kill that shit

and i know you said "its kind of hard" but sounds like you didnt do enough to defend yourself or anything at all .

gotta show um the union and spread knowledge about the truth behind the herb .

12. Ahh no bro thats only like half the convo. Im just tryin to make the best of my situation ya know? I mean i just lost a couple lighters, a couple homemades, and like 2 grams of bud. I coulda had like 1/4 Oz then i would complain. All they said was don't do it "they know i will just by how i hesitated before i answered) and they're gonna give me a simple home drug test. I will pass it easy. they took my eye drops too but i have another bottle and i barely use them anyways.

13. still doesnt make it ok...

you shouldnt need to take drug tests in the first place

just my 2 cents

14. this dawg knows what to do. are you going to attempt to share the truth about herb with them? You definitely should so that they can see you are responsible and care about what you are doing with your life and thats because its illegal doesnt mean its not helpful.

15. if you're 18 then why would you let them drug test you? i agree with jaded concepts - you are an adult, and you are living there.

question - do you pay anything for your accomodation there? i paid my parents rent on my 18th birthday.

question - do you have a job or source of income other than them?

question - why is your mother making your bed still?

16. I tried man! they're just your average ignorant parents.

17. You can't just bump a random thread.
    Also a lightbulb vape kind of makes you look like a crackhead. Not trying to offend you or anything but i'd smack my kid if he was smoking like a methhead. Cmon, roll a joint, buy a pipe!

Lastly; theres about 90 thousand threads on this per minute... It's kind of getting old. Does it really matter if we know?

Again, not trying to be mean, but i'm tryign to be fair...

..my high is creepin e-z

18. Q1 nope fo free thats why i didnt argue.
    Q2No Yeah.
    Q3Cause she had today off and i wasn't home

19. Yeah well now that you say "they are just your average ignorant parents" i gotcha that makes sense . and yeah their house their rules

good luck