Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i got caught like 6 weeks ago with parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImInfinite, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ImInfinite, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    And I haven't done anything ever since... My dad broke my bowl..pretty pissed.. Kinda paranoid to do anything.. They have an extra key to my car so they can check it whenever.. Should I just say fuck it and wait until college?

I mean I really want too, but the paranoia of it is annoying as fuck.

2. Awww bro have to be 18 to post here. But do what you feel should be done bro, and goodluck with your future. :)

3. Uh oh, 17 years old..........

4. 17 years old? What are you guys talking about..? :S

5. He obviously edited his post...idiots.

6. once they dont test you your ok ,just use eyedrops and go on walks when smoking , also clean up everything (bits of papers , skins , etc)

7. #8 Slurms McKenzie, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Don't be a dick bro
    I say continue to toke, I got caught countless times just be smart, dont own too many smoking tools, and be good in general I still toked even after I got DT and taken for a psychiatric evaluation

8. yea like aaron up there with the goofy avatar.. haha jk.... but yea just wait till they leave the house or something and then tokey tokey time... thats what i do... i got caught a few weeks ago

9. yea man same here... what did they do after the 3rd time you got caught?

10. Last edited by ImInfinite; Today at 11:32 PM. \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t

11. I really don't get what's so bad about people being underage. What we're doing is already illegal, for the most of us. Everyone on this fucking forum flips out. Chill out.

12. Underaged - but who isn't here? (I'm not underaged, though.)

Just show them the straight dope to marijuana. Say it isn't harmful. Talk to them.

13. Tell them to blow you, and move your hand up and down like you were pushing their head down on it. Trust me.

14. Dude I was in the same situation. When I was in high school my ma used to be married to this total asshole speed freak. For the 7 years they were married he hated me, and was a general douche all the time. Plus when he took alot of uppers he would go on cleaning rampages like someone with OCD, total hell for a laid back stoner like myself. When I started smoking around 7th grade he did everything in his power to stop me until I moved out. It was bs, cause he was always popping aderall and smoking base in his room all the time,which is way worse then herb any day, but it pissed me off to no end. My ma just divorced that asshole and got a new place so now I can visit in peace:smoke:

just keep it on the DL, you just gotta be more clever then your rents man ;)

15. Because we're adults, and we can legally make our own decisions. Underage kids can't.

16. Ive been caught numerous times.
    Been locked up for possesion and everything.
    KeeP ToKin' BRo :smoke:

17. I know 18 year olds who dont tell their parents they smoke. Some parents will kick kids out and shit over that stuff ESPECIALLY since their older so all of you haters. Fuck Off. Just go for it bro be sneaky and use eye drops. Lawrdy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.