So I got busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by captain.crunk, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I think you missed my point...if you got caught taking revenge on someone. Beating them up, torturing them. It would look like you were committing the crime in the first place.

And that shit becomes an endless pattern I'm sure wherever you live you got to look tough. But I would just hide my shit if a cop came. Like everyone else I would ask them to get a warrant and have a friend take my plants. Or just destroy them. If what was stolen was of more value than the amount of weed I was going to get I would rather destroy them and have the pigs on the case, use them for something.

Then go get a gun and exact revenge...you act like I'm stupid but I would rather have a clean mental record than a clean record. I don't want a guilty conscience all my life, if I were to severely hurt someone and ruin their quality of life no matter what they did to me I would feel terrible. Thats why I would send the pigs, have them do something other than bust people for petty drug crimes, traffic violations, and other shit that doesn't really matter in the long run.

I just feel different about that stuff than you and I don't think most people on here are about taking an eye for an eye.

Whatever I don't see the point in arguing with you, obviously you have done some things or are full of shit, whatever we have something in common:smoke:

2. i think all of you missed my point. this got into a way too long for what it should have been conversation about revenge n rape wow...all i was sayin is this guy was a jack ass to call the cops and bring them to the place he grows...even if it is his home you should have known better...bad move homie...

3. after dealing with the police on both being the victem and being the criminal side all i can say is fuck the police. fuck the way our justice system is ran. rise your hands here, how many people here run into someone recently released from the pen? what were the there for? drug offence. in texas more then half of all arrest is for simple mj possesion. b4 crack people went to jail for real crimes. for raping, stealing, killing. not because of a health issue. im sorry but the word "inmates" has no respect in my book because of that fact. if you call the police you WILL bring attention to yourself and give the police an oppurtunity to arrest you. a simple arrest for something you did not do will still stay on your record and everytime you are pulled over your name will come back with whatever charges you have. not arrest. with deffered adjudication everyone's charge is dismissed, just the same as if the person was not guilty and the charges were dropped/dismissed. hence, even if your case was dismissed you still might have been guilty.

4. yea dude that how the pigs get shit. they can claim that you let them search your place not just the bathroom. anyways man good luck

5. LOLOLOLOLOL You fuckin schmuck ....Who in their right mind calls the cops to the crib when they have a grow room ? there was a brief moment where i thought law enforcement was getting smarter with all the busts goin on ...but then stories like this pop up and there are some fuckin stupid growers out there....not all....but some.