So I got an Itunes gift card

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Is there something good thats specifically itunes? Seriously, what am I supposed to do with this:confused:

2. Try returning it to an Apple Store? :confused:

ITunes cards seem pointless nowadays. Who buys music anyway? :rolleyes:

Maybe sell it on EBay or something.

3. Rent some movies?

4. They have movies?

I guess I can use them as previews or something...

5. Use it to chop up a line of....uh....weed. Yeah.

6. try to return it then go buy some cd's :cool:

7. lol if you dont want it...then hit me up with the code haha

but ya u can buy movies on there and theres a ton, but u can only watch it on ur computer...idk how u would be able to watch it on a tv or sumthing

but u really cant find any music on itunes to buy? theres a lot of stuff there man

8. Hey man, it's the thought that counts. At least that person took the time to get you something.

Go to the iTunes store and just search for a bunch of random crap until you find something you like.

9. Dude I was wondering what to do with my iTunes card too. I use torrents, so I have no real use for one.

10. Sell it to someone that uses iTunes for $5-$10 less than the face value. You get cash, the buyer gets a discount.

11. Buy music? Whats are you? Insane?

12. id rather just buy my music cuz it ensures top quality...320 kbps is the only way to go..the kinda music i listen to, u need top quality or its justnot fun to listen to

on torrents u get shitty quality, and if u want good qualoity u gotta buy the torrent and become a member

13. Not sure what kind of torrents you got. All mine are good quality.

I activated the card for my iphone. I was going to download a movie for it...till I found out the prices...

14. Just get some cool lookin apps that you would otherwise never buy. or just send me the number for it. forget that other guy:D

15. Miley Cyrus...duh?

:p

16. Fuck music. If you don't fuck with torrents grab some movies to buy.

17. sell that shit on ebay for a little bit cheaper and get soo moolah for some flowers

18. i got an itunes card like two months ago..right after i deleted itunes..

i reinstalled it and bought the Sanctuary webisodes (what came out before the tv show)

its awesome for tv shows and movies.

19. I have $60 to Itunes gift card looking to trade it for a GrassCity gift card, if anyones interested hit me up =D