Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so I got a small bowl right now and...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackout 2, May 15, 2010.

1. I was wondering if bigger bowls/spoons get you higher.

2. Haha no.

If you smoke say 2 bowls with .25 in each you will get just as high as if

You smoked 1 bowl with .5 in it.

3. thanks so Im not going to buy a new one now.

4. tbh with you dude, ive read that longer pipes give the smoke more time to cool down and some of the cannaboids are lost because of this. so smaller ones are better

5. That'd mean bongs don't get you high since they obviously cool the smoke MUCH more then a small length of glass tubing....

Bigger bowls hold more bud, and so get you higher in that respect, but as for dry pieces, your highness depends on the amount you smoke, and the quality. 2 bowls of .25g each will get you just as high as one bowl that's .5g.

6. Correctomoondo. No one will part me from my long bowl.