Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i got a question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by climbingtrees, Dec 4, 2009.

1. bud feels a little damp, but really sticky, glass jar or not? let it dry for a few hours then jar it maybe?

2. usually if the bud seems a bit wet i just leave it out a couple of hours before i know ima blaze

3. Depending on how wet it is you could leave it out for a week even.

4. ew I hope someone didn't add water to add weight. I had a dealer do that once, dropped them fast. If not, just depends really anywhere to a few hours or days.

5. If you have any light sockets that are horizontal you can lay it on top of the socket, flipping it every 10-15 minutes. It's what I do when I get wet bud and it's usually dry within 30 minutes to an hour and ready to smoke. I suppose a heat lamp or space heater on low would work as well, just be careful not to make it crispy.:D

6. Used to just put it in a plastic pill bottle and leave it in my car all day. By night, the sun/heat inside my car dried has dried it off

7. Don't do this.

8. may i ask why? something to do with shining light on bud ruins it? sorry for the bad info.

9. Light and heat kills thc, BAD!

how much do you have? if you have enough dry it till the outside is dry enough to your liking and jar it. Leave it in a cool dark place.

but if you want to smoke it now, just dry it dont cure it.

10. fuck all that, just roll and smoke, if its there, its there nothing will help, but oly make worse for the enjoyment.
    i mean if its like straight up wet shit, necassary to dry, dry it
    but if not, dude smoke it
    maybe something kool
    could come out of it?

11. how does heat kill THC, i man you have to set it on fire to smoke it.

12. How do you think vaporizers work?

13. hell ya i got an all wet 20 sack once and i wanted to blaZE s oi just threw it under a desk lamp thT I HAVE AND IT GETS HOT!!. i go to the store to get blunts and come home and my room smells like straight VAPORIZED BUDD. i barley got high off the hole sack becuase the heat and the light of that lamp must have realeased the thc in to the air. my room smelled nice for a few days :) :cool:

14. Curing bud when it is wet can cause mold to grow. Something you don't want to be smoking.

15. LOL wow man, of course you do but vaporizers work a different way, this is why they get you much higher of a small amount. Thc realeases into a vapor at a certain temperature. smoking a joint or a blunt still gets you high but alot of thc is killed in the process because of the high heat cherrry. im not saying that you should stop blunts and joints because i love those to death, smoking outside is what i like to do.

invest in a real vaporizer