so i got a problem with girls??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mr gnar, Jun 17, 2009.

1. im here chilling in san diego
    and i cant get one girl to
    even look at me
    i just dont get it?
    im from the east coast
    im tall and handsome
    i notice guys always lookin at me tho
    but not females
    any advice?

2. instead of waiting for them to look at you and approach you, you look at them and approach them.
    good luck

3. Well dude, no matter what anyone says about this, looks DO matter. Especially where you live.

The reasons girls aren't looking at you could be one in many things. Post a picture of yourself and we'll see if it's your appearance.

4. Yea dude, that's not a very good mental routine if you think women will look at you. First of all, everyone looks at each other no matter what reason. It's either YOU that has to approach a lady or the opposite. Of course there are different ways to get ladies but having that thought isn't healthy lol

5. No offense bro but you must look gay then. Fix it. Then approach the females you are interested in.

6. haha i was just thinking that,but maybe their is just a style change, if you have short hair try spiking it (or unspiking it) or grow it out, get some new clothes, maybe your east coast style just isn't gunna cut it over in cali.

7. idk im sure i dont look gay
    i really never have had problems
    just dryspells like everyone esle
    maybe this is just one of them?

8. Post a picture man. It's the only way any of us can actually give you legit advice.

9. i have nice style for a full time working skateboarder and short hair i wear a hat alot fitted hAts

10. hey bro what's up so you're from the east coast and your in cali now here are some tips man

1- west coast girls love east coast accents espeacially New York (i should know i live in Az but i'm from Ny)

2- If you look like a guido then you aint gettin no girl to like you cause out here in the west it's the bros that get the chicks and yes bros are west coast versions of guidos.If bro aint your style then find a style that looks great overall that will attract many different chicks

3-never wait on a chick to approach you always make the first move

4- good luck

11. Dude it's easy, just go to a bar and find a girl to get all wasted like with and take her home and do the hokey pokey.

12. ha ha ha... this is funny right here... ^

get dirty looking and GO UP TO HER!!!

this should be basic knowledge:rolleyes:

13. .....

14. cant im on my phone

15. You may find many shallow, gold digging chicks in SoCal. Your looks may not really matter to them, but your wallet and ride might. Unless you're a pro-skater, you may have to sport some cash.
    Yeah, I know I'm generalizing, so don't flame me. . .but I've seen this in action on numerous occasions, with good looking east coast guy friends of mine.

16. im from the east coast and i was told that west coast style appearence is very differnt..