So i got a new lighter. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by CRKTE, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I was on a cruise and in St. thomas my cousin(young teens) found a lighter on the beach. Its kinda like a zippo design but its butane with a flame like a bic. So it seemed like a pretty nice lighter and i offered him 10 bucks for it and bought it. i just googled it now and this came up

Elegantlighters: S.T. Dupont Silver Plated Line 2 Lighter with Black Lacquer

the things $850! same exact thing.

2. Nice snag man. Some old French guy in a Speedo is probably crying as we speak :D

3. Shit that is a nice lighter, lucky you. That will probably last a long time too.

4. Nice buy! I bet you had to blink twice after seeing that price! :p

5. Are you going to keep it or sell it?

6. Damn thats a sick come up! Nice and elegant

7. Nice find man. I would never pay that much for a fucking lighter. You know how much weed you can buy with that? Fuck lol.

8. Me neither, especially since I lose lighters all the time heh heh.

9. I agree lol. Anyone who drops that much on a lighter is only getting it to show to their other rich friends while smoking cigars talking about money and bitches.

10. whats so special about it? for that much money i would think it had a mini vape inside:)

11. Id sell it and have money stashed to refill my stash!:hello: Nice scoop!

12. I bet you could easily get like 3-500 bucks for it at like a nice pawn shop or something. I don't know where else you'd be able to sell it, unless you got a rich classy friend.

13. I'd use it first then sell it once it ran outta fluid.:devious:

14. Yea i think im either gonna save it and sell it when moneys tight. or i might give it to my dad whose a cigar smoker and has a couple of the 50ish dollar butane lighters. hell id prolly end up losing it or something lol. And i guess it fits better imagine an 850 dollar lighter going around with a bowl haha plus lighter thieves

15. That thing must be made out of platinum, diamonds, aerogel and antimatter to cost over 800 fucking dollars

16. I would most definitely sell that thing! & give your cousin a little kickback for the awesome find ;)

17. Who the hell would buy a $850 lighter?

I'd keep it just because its classy as fuck. Good story piece also, ever in a awkward conversation, just whip that fucker out and tell the story, BAM!

18. must be made out of unobtainium