So I go to collect some money...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Jul 4, 2008.

1. and find out a kid i knew since 5th grade is in the hospital on suicide watch :(

shitty being out 40$ but im a little more worried for my friend who doesn't want to live and is about to be forced through tons of programs.

Kid has bad chemical imbalance and always has, then developed a roxi addiction. He did enough he wanted to the night before, the next morning his mom found him in bed after he hit rock bottom and I guess he's lost all the will to live.

He once told me, the urge to survive is so strong, when you put the gun down your throat it's the hardest thing to imagine, when you put a plastic bag over your head to sufficate yourself, even after your pass out somehow 3 times he unconsciously took it off.

If I thought it was for attention, i'd be pissed about being out 40$, but this is the real deal... I hope they or he can help himself out.

2. Damn, sorry to hear that, ive had some family members with problems close to that its hard to see. i wish him luck, this bowl is to his recovery.

3. I'll be prayin' for him, I've been there, and it's the real deal. A scary, real deal. Hope he gets better.

4. Hope he gets the help he needs.......

5. he owes you 40? i didn't get it, but i do hope you can talk to him throughout his therapy....ur not obligated to but i hope you have time to kick it :)smoking:) with him throughout this ordeal

6. thats a shitty situation no one wins, bro this one time i went to collect 50 bucks from one of my close freinds that had been tryin to duck and dodge me.. well i finally caught him over at his house and was bangin on the door like i was a police, i was pissed cause he wouldnt call me or answer my phone calls so i was really ready to beat the fuck out of him.. well he comes to the door crying man, (i was like wtf?) and he told me that in the past week his girlfreind had left him and the apartment complex he was living at sent him a letter in the mail that they was sueing him for 3,500 for breakin his lease.. i just smoked him out and told him it was all good pay me when you can pay me its no big deal.. cant believe he was cryin like a pansy though