So I get home tonight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nevesone7, Aug 9, 2009.

1. and there is this huge party at a house right behind mine. They were beyond LOUD! Maybe 80-120 people. I could tell the police had been there at least once after i got home. then a hour or so later the helicopter comes, then lights the place up and my entire grow along with them and every house in my cul-de-sac street!
    So I am sure i'll have the man knocking on my door at 6am, thank god i'm a doctor authorized medical user of MJ. still maybe a rough morning on Sunday or Monday...

2. i wish the best of luck 2 you ............ thos dam hoolagins

3. Thanks, so I am going on a 100 mile road trip (Sunday morning) to check out a GG site with my two buddies.
    The site will be one of three sites for next years grow(s). I photocopied my Medical Rec. and put in zip lock bags and attached to all my gates (my backyard grow is separated from the rest of my backyard by a fence/trellis wall six ft. high). Hopefully if they show up while I am away they will take a copy and call me in the morning. lol..

I'm going to be pissed if they fuck with my girls.....

4. hey howd everything turn out? if it was the middle of the night and they werent looking for specifically marijuana plants, then im sure your fine.

5. Hope everything goes fine for you man, FTG!

6. Thanks man! So far so good, they have not come to visit me (yet). I'm sure they will at some point. There is no way that helicopter pilot did not see my girls, they are six foot tall and five foot wide bushes. and he lit my backyard up and shined his spotlight in my bedroom window. we shall see. :smoking:

in the mean time, smoke ON!

7. damn brow. nothin trippier than being on a dark street with a searchlighth elicopter flying and lightin up your neighborhood..happened to me. they were lookin for a fugitiverunning in our neighborhood and theh elicopter shined on us smoking...

8. OMG ,LOL

i can't imagine having plants in my backyard and a heli shining on em than my windows. i would of went out and gave em the finger. If your medical, FUCK EM

if not. move em!

9. i think ur good they would have ben their by now all u gatta do now is wipe the sweat off ur 4head and keep on growin

10. Yeah it was a crasy ass night for sure! I was buzzed perfectly (New Castle and Kronic) and then that shit happened. Even tho I know I had my medical, it was still a nerve racker and I was up until 3am smoking bowls with my red. in my hand..lol