So I germinated seeds, and put them in cups with garden soil. Now what?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xLively, May 27, 2012.

1. I germinated about 5 seeds, and I put them in cups with soil that was pre-soaked. They're in the soil, but what do I do now? Am I supposed to out them in light?

2. Now you wait. Leave them in a warm, and most importantly, moist place. you can water then cover the cups with plastic, so the heat will produce condensation, but it will be kept inside, making it really humid.

3. If you are TROLL(200+ posts ... Hm....) then next step would be to fuck your self . If you really just a new grower then congratulation , you have made a classic mistake - Seeds are germinated , what to do now... 1 st step would be to buy a book about growing . 2nd step is to spend time reading the forum and get some questions cleared . 3) Buy all tools you going to need for successfull growing....

4. 1. I downloaded a book, so I don't need to spend the money.

2. I've read all the stickies, and I've tried going through all the questions asked by other people, and I still can't find the answers to my questions.

3. What tools do I need?

5. Sigh....another "i planted my seed, now what?" thread.....I will never understand why people insist on germinating their seeds before they know what to do with them / have acquired the basic knowledge and equipment necessary to do anything with it.

Learn and acquire BEFORE planting, not after.

6. And i doubt you read everything you have claimed to, there are multiple germination threads in the stickies detailing exactly how to germinate a plant and exactly what the next steps are.

7. You serious man.

Lol if you are, well now you just leave them alone in a nice warm spot, doesn't matter if it has light or not, until they sprout and then under some floro's or cfl's.

Do you have a tent, room, box, lights, ferts, anything

8. I was planning on putting them outside in some woods by my house. I live in a remote area, so I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught. I'm going to plant it by a river in the woods, so I'm guessing the soil will be good. The sun is out for about 12-14 hours each day, and I wouldn't have to check it every day, so it'd be easy.

But I never read anywhere that said after you put the germinated seeds in cups to grow, to just leave them in the dark. I didn't know whether or not to put them in the light. I've only been germinating them for 4-5 days, and they almost sprouted already. Once they show some symmetry in growth, and they are a good size, should I put them in the ground? I read that I could put them in big Rubbermaid containers to control the soil and whatnot.

What should I do now? I have about 5 seeds waiting to sprout.

9. Personally I like to take a large steamy poop on it (not the plant itself, but the soil surrounding the plant), preferably a really wet one. Your feces contain vital nutrients that will cause the plants to quadruple in height in about 5 days...Seriously im not kidding.

10. Im not an outdoor guy so ill let an outdoor grower handle your questions.....im not sure where you are located, but i know is many areas outdoor season is already well underway, so you may be a little late.

Good luck with the grow.