...So I gave her my number...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Sproggs, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I found this via Stumbling

You think you're going to get it until the very end and then you'll LOL.

I got on the el recently and some trashy scene girl told me I have pretty eyes. I said thanks and put my headphones back on. A little while later, her chubby asian friend with bleach blonde hair sat down next to me and said, "My friend wants to know if she can have your number." I told her, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." She said, "Not even as just friends?"

So I gave her my number:

GIRL (4:01 pm) - hellow :)

ME (4:09 pm) - Hey u thinkin bout mi eyez bby?

GIRL (4:10 pm) - XD maybe loll.

ME (4:13 pm) - Lawl u betta b...they ben waitin to c u!

GIRL (4:14 pm) - XD Aww really? Loll. :) how have you been?

ME (4:22 pm) - Ive been ok...feelin kinda lonely tho. just broke up w/ my gf

GIRL (4:24 pm) - Aww i'm sorry to hear that. I've been single for like 2 months. It sucks though :T well you'll find someone. Loll you seem pretty amazerful Lmfao

ME (4:32 pm) - Thats not a real word. your retarded

GIRL (4:33 pm) - Sorry....i'm not...just trying to put a smile on your face...

ME (4:44 pm) - Ok see ya l8r lol!

GIRL (4:44 pm) - Ok?

NEXT DAY:

GIRL (3:49 pm) - Hey.

ME (5:02 pm) - Hey. im still feelin pretty lonely...wanna cum keep me company?? ;)

GIRL (5:03 pm) - I totally would but i'm sick. I don't want to get you sick ): can i ask you a question though?

ME (5:05 pm) - Anythng u want bby girl

GIRL (5:06 pm) - Why'd you break up with your gf. If you don't mind me asking that is ^^

ME (5:18 pm) - She got into a car accident and she's been in a coma for likee 3 months so its just time 2 move on

GIRL (5:18 pm) - Omg...that's horrible...i'm so sorry ):

ME (5:21 pm) - Yea normally i drive awesome when im drunk but the kid jumped out right in front of me, so it wasnt really my fault

GIRL (5:22 pm) - I'm so sorry ):

NEXT DAY:

GIRL (5:00 pm) - Are you busy this weekend.

ME (6:30 pm) - Sorry yea i am. i get custody this weekend so im takin my kid to work with me

GIRL (6:30 pm) - Aww okay. :T

NEXT DAY

GIRL (10:44 am) - How old are you?

ME (10:53 am) - 28 but man......aftr all the shit thats been goin on i feel like im 40 u kno?

GIRL (10:54 am) - Aww i'm sorry. We should hang out though. I miss your eyes loll.

ME (11:07 am) - Lol i miss u too...how old r u, btw? n do u swallow?? lol jp jp...but 4real tho i prefer oral/anal cuz i used 2 b gay

GIRL (11:08 am) - 18 loll. And idk. ^^ you're really fuckin hot.

ME (11:21 am) - Lol yea i know rite... ps u ever smoke meth?

GIRL (11:22 am) - Na not yet ;] loll

Seriously.

2. wait what...? I'm lost *sad pathetic face*

3. That little JB girl wants your D so bad if she's still talking to you after all that lmao!

4. #4 supertramp17, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ooooer. *stupid face*

5. were you being serious with this girl while texting her or just fuckin around? lol

6. I put in big bold letters at the start of the thread

I found this via Stumbling

It's a joke. That I found. On the interwebz.

7. HAhaha.. women

Nice find. I believe in 100%

8. I cannot stop lol'ing. This is beautiful...