So... I found this thing...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by majinp, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Good idea?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. I found a company that lends cash money to growers and dispensaries. My friend said that they give up to 3 million dollars. Would this would be a good idea if I wanted too buy more land?

2. Find out what their interest amount is and go to a financial expert and start asking questions.

3. They offered me 8%

4. I would get all the details and talk to someone who is excellent at finance. If you have a CPA, many times they have a finance expert that can help you. Are you wanting to be a dispensary owner or a grow?

5. Right now I'm focusing on growing but in the future, watch.

6. Where can I look to find more options, if I wanted to borrow? You know, being cannabis industry and all?

7. Good, that's the attitude you need. Start listening to a great Podcast called How I built this. It will inspire, and give you an idea of how others have started their business from scratch. You might get some real gems of what to do and what not to do. I'm not sure why it isn't going to the home page but you can find it quite easy

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sick. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Secured loan ( real estate-land ) is about 3.8% so 8% sounds like a loan shark for an unsecured loan ( no assets )

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wish I can help you but I simply don't know. I think if I was going in this direction, I would find a farm that is struggling and try to talk them in to turning it in to a canna grow. Come up with a business plan and start knocking on farm doors. Many farmers are struggling and it might be that perfect solution for them and you. Then, once you have this, spend the money on a lawyer who will help protect you and the farmer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Can I get that from a private lender?

12. You my friend needs to pray trump keeps his shut down going . These gov funded farms won’t get paid = cheap farms .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 8% interest is a lot, how long in the loan for?

14. 12 months.

15. 12 months? You must be borrowing a very small amount. Either that or your payments would be sky high!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Ask a lawyer to explain it to u could b worth payin his fee for 2-4 hrs to insure ya make a good decision

17. 8% for a high risk unsecured loan is not that high. Which actually worries me a little.

Average personal unsecured loan in California is about 10-12% with excellent credit history.

I do personal home downpayment loans for 8-11% usually.

• Like Like x 1
  18. make sure you research the company and loan officer. a lot of scams are out there involving loans....

19. it is better to contact a professional company