Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, i found my mom's stash last night...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamnotarobot, May 13, 2011.

1. I knew she smoked, but according to her, she only smoked "occasionally". Well, the amount of bud and the amount of time she spends down in the garage (where her stash is) indicates that she's never ever sober. I mean, that's cool, and all, but here's what bothers me. She smokes some really shitty weed. She doesn't know for sure that I smoke, but she's already told me she doesn't care, and I have never tried to hide it around her, but I kind of want to hook her up with some dank, and feel awkward about flat out letting her know, even if she wouldn't care. It's my mom, and if she's smoking, I want her to have the good shit, not what she's smoking. Any tips on what I should do?

2. Hook yo momma up boii

3. I'm not a boy, and I'm trying to figure out how to hook her up without making things awkward.

4. You knew she smoked already. She knew you knew. Just tell her and hook her up dude. It's your mum. She's put a roof over your head for years. Least you can do is give her some contacts.

5. In your situation i would do just that. Hook her up with some danky dank :smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. Find a super dank nug and stick it in her stash one night. Wait for results:smoke:

7. Well we really don't know your mother well enough to give you tips on how to approach this. I'm not sure what you're expecting from internet strangers past "do it".

8. Get a dank nug ( like .2).. And put it in a bag and throw it at her. Or just start a conversation about weed with her, and ask her what kind she smokes. Then throw the .2 dank nug in her face and be like smoke that.

Or just leave the dank nug in the garage where she smokes.. Then walk in on her smoking the weed.

9. Well. Is it acceptable to leave her a g of some dank where her stash is with a note saying something like, "my weed > your weed, so I'm buying your weed from now on"?

10. I've been in the same exact situation, went up to her and threw a bag of OG skunk on her lap and walked away lol. Thanked me the next day

11. Leave her alone. Maybe what you think is shitty weed, gets the job done for her? And maybe she doesn't want to waste the money for weight of dank.

12. As a counter to that one anti-pot commercial, leave a note in her stash box that says:

"We need to talk.
    -Your Son"

13. Sure. Or just say "my weed > your weed" and then see what she says and offer to hook her up. You presumably don't want to have to buy your mum weed all the time.

14. Let her catch you smoking.. and then let the bonding begin.

15. I don't care about buying her weed, she buys in pretty big amounts, haha.

16. replace her stash with some dank of the same weight....If she doesnt want it im sure she will let you know. If not she will smoke it. How can she be mad? if she does get mad just give her back the ditch weed.

17. In that case, your method works fine. Go for it and good luck.

18. I found my mom's stash to OP......

I just replaced her 2 g of shawgg with 10g dispensary bud...I also replaced her tin foil pipe with a glass one...She was like "WTF!!!" the very next time she went to smoke up....

She called me since I am at college and thanked me...

19. #19 iamnotarobot, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was gonna leave the ditch weed and give her a g or two of dank too.

20. You're also not a robot...