Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I found all this weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ieatbicycles, Sep 19, 2011.

1. I was hiking in the mountains of southern California and I came across a mason jar half-full of green/yellow/orange nugs as well as a black Orange peel. I've changed jars since and removed the peel. However I wanted to know if anyone knows if its safe to smoke? Also, why is it this color? Pictures attached. :eek:

Note: I smoked some of the greener nugs and it seems good.

2. You fail....

3. faaaillllllllllllllll

4. Good find! It is yellow orange, because the sun fades the colour, just like most things. Im assuming it has been there for while so I would throughly examine the bud for any mold especially since the orange peel was clearly moldy haha. But considering it has been in a mason jar, which is usually air tight (unless the lid wasnt tight) there is a good chance it is good. I once found a yellow nug outside of my highschool and smoked it. I graduated 3 year ago and am still here.

5. try harder next time :)

6. My bad... Baked as tits currently and couldn't be fucked to figure out how to post a pic. So safe?

7. Failcakes... everywhere.

8. Pictures!

Attached Files:

9. for surre smoke it. toke up, smokeeeeeeeeeeeeee up man. lucky find.... its alright. examine for mold

10. go for it, nice find... i guess

11. seems like some pretty shitty weed to me

12. Why fail i dont get the fails

13. What the fuck?
    Hahaha. I'd still smoke it. But seriously.

14. Lol you've never heard of that shit? Put some Orange peel in a jar with your reggie, make it look like some exotic

15. You should turn that all into hash. I've heard of people turning moldy plants into hash to be able to safely smoke it, so it's the same concept. Mold spores in your lungs is some serious shit.

16. :laughing:
    :rolleyes:

smart man.

dont fuck with that bud, looks a little weird.. you dont know how long that jar has been there with an orange peel. what did the orange peel look like? im pretty sure your supposed to change peels every day so dont smoke that bud

QWISO guide,, make hash

17. How did he fail?

18. holy shit man look at those tiddies!

yeah, make hash or edibles fasho, smoke it up man that shit ain't bad, try texas reggie haha

19. The acid in an orange peel acts as a preservative to keep the bud nice and fresh, but it is also supposed to be kept in the fridge...

20. It's that color cause it's not real weed. It's schwag.

(For the record, I don't consider schwag to be real marijuana. Just can't do it.)