So I found a grow op...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jurassicshark, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Ya so the title is pretty self-explainatory. My buddy and I got high and on our walk back home we found 7 females 3 foot tall, with the males recently cut.

The thing is this grow is on my property so I figure the plants are fair game. Friday I get off early so I'm gonna go dig them up and transplant them far enough away so the guy wont find them.

It pisses me the fuck off that I could've got busted for this shit when I didn't even grow it. I'm also gonna leave a note for this fucking scumbag.

"Thanks for the free dope" - Your's Truely

2. Your land. Your plants.

Maybe leave a thank you note, lol.

3. Hold up... If you transplant at this point they might not survive... if they are 3 foot females then they are already in the flowering stage and a shock like transplanting could be something they could not recover from... you would have to dig a at least 4 feet down and around each plant to get the full root system if not more...

Instead... First get an outdoor game camera and set it up near the site and capture a picture of the inconsiderate bastard... Then once you have the image use it as blackmail or confront them...

Or what i would do... get the cam, get a picture or one so you can fully identify them. The game camera should record time and date so you can tell how often they come and at what times.. Most outdoor people go at the same time every time like clockwork... then just wait until about harvest and snip the main colas and leave him with popcorn buds.... Since your on this site i can bet you smoke from time to time.. why not restock your stash? :)

4. Nice find, wait and harvest that shit for yourself.

5. The camera idea would be the best option if you are willing to spend money on one. Otherwise I would try watching for whoever the culprit is and then either confront him or take what is rightfully yours since you are the land owner.

6. Oh yeah a camera! Great idea. I'd be curious as hell who it was.

Knowing me i'd be out like Rambo in camo - then I could scare the fuck out of them:D

7. since its on your property, you could get police tape and tie it to any trees/bushes in the area, scare him away.

8. and loudspeakers with barking dogs !!! LMAO!!!

the cam and snagging the crop is the best idea I have heard, unless your paranoid they are going to be found by others who might not be so intrested in "smoking em " as in just "burning em" and you and your family to boot.

just my .02 ( with a yellow police barrier around it )

9. Do this AND get the camera so you can see the poor bastard shit his pants when he sees that.

10. i like the rambo idea. dress up and scare the fuck out of um!!!

11. I call "bullshit." This is like the tenth thread exactly like this so far this year. Lemme get this straight: you and your buddy got stoned, and on the way back home (from your buddies house, who you see all the time presumably...since he's your buddy and all) you find 7 females that you never noticed before even though they were 3 feet tall--and on your own property! Okay buddy. Better call the cops.

12. is it just me or is this fucked up? How big is your property? Did he have to jump a fence to get to it? If not maybe he didnt know. I fucking HATE thieves. Leave him a note. Tell him to move his shit before you do it for him.

If you want homegrown weed grow it yourself. We are all on the same side, lets not act like retarded gang members and start "shooting" our own race. If you wanna steal something go steal a cop car and burn it.

13. I agree with Icapture on this. I grow mostly on my own land but some on some neighbours as well. I have about 200 acres of forest land so I know other people put a few plants out too. If I find other peoples grows I ignore them as I expect them to do with mine. Fucking with other peoples grows is a good way to get transformed into bear shit.

14. karma, is a bitch just let him know to grow somewere else, dont jack someones shit thats just stingy, this kid at my work was pissing in the woods at a party and found 3 5gallon buckets with budding plants and took them, i told him he has some shit coming to him i wanted to just hit him right there.

15. I have to agree with namewasdallas on this one. I've been ripped more times then I can count and it effin sucks...!!!
    Here's what I'd do if I was you....wait and catch them on your land and then have a little man to man chat with them. The plants are most likely too big to dig up and move so if done by either party they will likely die and you both lose! so split the harvest?? You can still deny knowing there were there since you actually did not know they were there until recently....so you both gain some weed, but he loses half his for doing it on your land?

16. good point, this could be true.

17. take a chair out there, and just chill there all day untill the dude comes to check his plants. then, talk to him, maybe suggest letting him grow on your land for some bud in return. don't steal his shit, how would you feel if someone did that to your crop?

18. Just wait a day until he harvests and cut all the buds off.

alot less work, just keep up on them.

19. Are you insane?

20. honestly he is endangering your freedom by growing on YOUR property without your permission. Leave a note saying that if he doesn't relocate within a few days, your keeping it for yourself.