Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I found a bag today..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phamas, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Was working (Pet sitter) so I was walking a dog and on someones lawn by their fence I see a little blue baggy I go oh look a bag, upon further examination I find that there is indeed weed in the bag, so I grab it and move on. Its probably like .5g, my camera phone SUCKS otherwise I would take a picture, took it out of the bag to take a look it looks alright, smells alright.. has a big stem...showed it to a buddy of mine who is needless to say a more seasoned toker then myself and he said he'd pack it so I guess it's alright then!

2. No way...

Where on LI are you from? Just a week or two ago my friend said he had to throw his dimebag out of his window onto his neighbors lawn along with his pipe and shit because his mom was going to search him and his room...

If you found his weed I will crack up

3. hahahah thats hilarious what are the chances of that.

4. #4 compy, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    I found a bag once, well these dudes where playing b-ball and the court was on my daily route, when I come back the other way like twenty minutes later they where already gone, but on a little patch of grass I see a shiny green nickelbag...

It had a small stem and no seeds, I guessed that if I left it there no one will see it until the next day, but this was early spring so it would of rained and spoiled the nice herb... It was some nice Sativa, only problem is that I had no pipe and I can't roll for shit, so I rolled a shitstick instead of a joint...

Whatever, smoked just like any other joint.

5. lmao..that awesome..I hope its his. :hello:

6. Smoke it and enjoy a free high.

7. I am from East Northport BUT I where I was at the time was uhh around huntington I guess near Route 110. Grandview Street ring a bell? I didn't see a Pipe or any "shit" just the baggy.

8. Yep, thats where hes from... no fucking way this is too funny.

And yea the bag probably was taken by the wind while the pipe stayed there... the "shit" was just a word to describe other smoking paraphernalia...

9. Dude that is FUCKING hilarious. Unreal, gonna tell my buddy about that when I see him.

10. haha ive found moldy weed before wrapped up in a walmart bag, ive found 2 clear dime bags, looked like little green seethrough pillows on the ground
    picked them bitches up
    goot hiiiiigghhhh
    :)

11. #11 Americana_Ninja, Dec 11, 2009
    That is awesome! Small world is it not?

BTW my friend found some bud in a matchstick box right outside our town bar, but he didn't smoke at the time though so he gave it to our friend who did
    I think I was with them that day now that I think about it....

12. Smoked a little bit of it, definitely feel it.. another bowl or 2 and I'd probably be pretty lifted, found a seed in one of the smaller nugs but I don't think theres anymore, can't complain for free fucking weed though, right?

13. woah that is so cool. you guys should meet the fuck up.

14. #14 Phamas, Dec 11, 2009
    theres a fuck ton of stoners on long island, i probably know him anyway haha

I debated saving it for a rainy day like you know maybe when I am dry, cause I was picking up an 8th tonight either way but then I thought about how long that bags probably been sittin out here so yeah.. smokin it

15. I found about 1.5g before in a bag, outside some random rave just lying there. :)

16. I found a large amount i forget how much it was...but it seemed like alot, I was 10ish and i didn't know what it was...it smelled like chocolate xD and so i took it up and asked my sister what it was and she was like "Give it to me, Its called weed" ; ~; she smoked the delicious smelly plant i found.

I'm fucking high...fyi

17. I probably know all you guys. East northport ny

18. You guys should meet up. This is a hilarious story. Seriouslyhaha

19. yep prolly do, did you go to northport hs ? only answer if you've graduated and are over 18 of course..

20. Awesome story, LI stoners ftw