Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I finally tried 100% indica bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danik420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Sativa doesn't make you "tweak out"...

Sativas are more likely to make you paranoid because the high is more in the head. It makes you think. Helps your mind race.

But, if you don't like to think, and just wanna sit on a couch and stare, indicas are pretty good for that.

Nothing beats a nice head buzzy uplifting happiness of a sativa :bongin:

2. yeah i didnt really mean tweak out sativas are good i mean all weed is good for me lol i just like chillin the fuck out after blazing.

3. Indica is the way to go in my book. Always nice to be able to kick back and watch some tv, or come on here.

And fucking baked, I know exactly what you'r talking about, I get that tweakin out a bit all the time with sativa's even some just sativa doms.

4. "Apparently it was just my body having sex with itself"

HAHAHA

and I do love indica alot more than sativa. Sativa is fun as a one time thing every once in a while, but I don't like it as an every day thing.

Indica is the way to go. Relax in the evening and just let your body fucking vibrate and buzz.

Indica > Sativa fosho