So i finally just told my mom that i blaze

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JuanRing, Feb 26, 2009.

1. This happened just now.

I was over at my mom's house, just talking, and i got into an argument with her about weed, for about the millionth time.

Finally i just told her, you know what, i get blazed ALOT, and i get good grades, i'm getting a job, and i'm a responsible young adult.

After i presented it to her in a responsible fashion, got her to watch The Union(this helped a ton!:D), she actually saw my side of it, it was great! So if there's anyone out there who constantly argues with their parents about weed, try talking it out for once, instead of getting mad, it might work.

2. he's right, i did the same thing and it worked :D

3. #3 Peppie, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Weed "ruined" my mom's brother's life. (She tells me never to refer to him as my uncle since he has been absent from the family for 40 years). Apparently he started young with weed and then moved to harder, stronger stuff. Finally it got to a point where he was dealing and my grandpa kicked him out of the house. The last she heard from him he was awaiting trial for conspiracy to murder a federal agent. We saw him a couple years ago at a family reunion. He has a family and everything.

My mom will never accept my marijuana use. My usage would honestly kill her. I might tell her once I move out of the house.

So far I've gotten almost all A's this semester.

4. Yeah man, I felt great after I told my parents. They don't like it, but it's still cool to be honest with 'em :D

5. psh yeah most of my family is against weed, like aunts uncles n cousins, but my mom is a toker lol. i told her and she was like: w/e just dont let me catch u with it. so we have a rule: she catches me.. i share. i catch her.. she shares haha :smoking:

6. Same with me. My mom claims herb ruined her brothers life.
    bleh.

7. Thats cool that worked out for you, man.

I told my mum that I smoke herb and she was taken aback by it, though not outraged, which was a huge plus.

The confession came about because we were driving across state and I had hotboxed my truck with 6 other people each with a blunt to their face, a few days earlier. So obviously she said it 'smelled funny' which I knew was bogus, my mum blazed a lot back in the day :):smoking:.

Also she has caught me on many an occasion making bongs.

8. Yup, this is what I did.
    I straight up told my mom that I smoke weed, and I promised her that I would NEVER become a drug addict or alcoholic. Shes fine with me blazin':smoke:

9. man you're lucky she took it in stride, my moms one of those born again ultra religious people so she'd flip out if she knew... just one of those people that you don't tell.

10. Yeah man, if my mom was like that i wouldn't have told her, but my mom is almost 55, she blazed alot back in the early 70s, so she knows whats up. The only reason she had a problem with it in the first place is that she got passed a bong with PCP in it at a party and had a horrible trip, and blamed it on the weed, and thought thats what i was doing.

She also tried to tell me something along the lines of "weed makes you unmotivated and lazy", but i kinda countered that by reminding her that i was an A student through high school and am working on my medical degree right now.

After that she didn't have a problem with it.:D

11. i never understand the gateway arguement...

odds are he started with tobacco or alcohol(since theyre so easy to get and widely used), but you never hear those drugs refferred to as 'gateway'