So I finally did it :D

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I took some sweet hits today after a 3 week t-break. Man! I havent felt so great never wuu... I was walking in the forest , listened to trippy music and I thought I was in a magical forest, like a fairytale. dang..... Even the smell of weed, smelled like the first time ever. :D I havent felt so strong and good weed smell since the beginning times :D

I feel hot again :D

hmm whatelse can I remember....

dam im baked and its amazing. everything was so magical, and I felt everything so perfectly, the music was just awsome....

It hit me so suddenly :D and without noticing I was high like a rocket....
    woot

2. and oh: Why should we spread hate, if at the same time we could spread Love? just a random thought what came to my mind

3. What would love be without hate? It wouldn't exist. There needs to be opposition in all things in order for anything to have relevance

4. omg im gonna laugh anytime, and im at home now with my fam :D lol

5. are u from cambridge :D

6. Is this your first T break?

7. [quote name='"Meneks"']Is this your first T break?[/quote]

I still haven't taken one.. Lol

8. My thoughts exactly. :smoke:

Starting my T-break right now, been awhile and i need to visit the magical forest.

9. Well I have been smoking regularly since the beginning of summer 2012. Usually month or 2 straigth. But now I had 3 weeks break and yes its my longest t-break after the beginning of summer. wow. lol..

10. Haha that's an odd question. No, I'm originally from the northern VA area

11. :smoke:

12. hahahaha:D nice man :D lets all go to magical forest.

13. haha feels like its getting better and better, I just remembered that Im gonna see Knife Party tomorrow :D hahaaa. what a life.

14. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']haha feels like its getting better and better, I just remembered that Im gonna see Knife Party tomorrow :D hahaaa. what a life.[/quote]

Knife Party'd be sick. I'm not a house guy but they'd be one that Id want to see.

I saw A-Trak (half of ducksauce)

And Jack Beats last Saturday. Was fucking crazy.

15. Eversince I took that hit, I feel so connected on the Internet.

16. my friend said he had a dream that that internet got put inside him somehow.

17. lol good morning... now im sober and im thinking, it was ridicilous how high I was yesterday ... LOL. Hmm going to the club today, is it suggested to drink alcohol and smoke at the same time? I was thinking to buy a bottle of Vodka or bacardi... but should I mix it with weed or not

18. Coool story brah!!! Do tell it again LULZ.

19. just wanna add that yesterday feels like a beautiful dream... it was sick... at one point I was sitting in the forest, by lakeside and eating chocolate and watching full moon in the night sky... it was crazy :D Gonna repeat same thing in about one hour. Although today Im going to the club, hopefully I can keep it real and enjoy the night :D