So I feel like a moron on this. I'm crazy.

Discussion in 'Security' started by Motorpoodle, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Ok. So I own a home in the bay area with a surprising amount of land. The thing is a couple of my neighbors completely suck beyond belief. Retired fuckers with nothing better to do but stare out the window looking for hoodies on our cul de sac.

I excavated two rooms under the house. Probably have a 200 plants now. 20 are on my deck outside. Ive been told you can smell those from driveway.

The indoor I have carbon filters and etc.

Also Im a crazy fucker with a narcisistic psychopath girlfriend with a serious coke problem. The cops have been at my house at least 5 times since I lived here for various reasons.

I have lasers and disco lights everywhere..

I made tent platforms in my extra lot with a rope swing over a cliff. I made a decent amount of money off airbnb.

I live in California and have 6 recommendations on the wall but I need to calm this down.

Wish everyone could chill.

2. @Motorpoodle
    I try and keep my total plant numbers under 99 so the feds don't have a reason to stick their nose in if things should come under scrutiny.. With a full cloner, some in veg and some in flower year round in So Cal it's easy to get right up against that 99 plant count without trying.. Vote NO on 64 as it'll screw us all over..
    BNW