Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I don't have a guy anymore...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GETTHEGOAT, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I see a long forced tolerance break in my life :(

2. Where abouts do you live Bro? It shouldn't be too difficult to find someone else just keep ur eyes and ears open ask around but keep it lowkey

3. [quote name='"Weedculture"']Where abouts do you live Bro? It shouldn't be too difficult to find someone else just keep ur eyes and ears open ask around but keep it lowkey[/quote]

I know ill be looking but I've always been set up from my friends and now that most of my friends moved on and tossed me aside I have no more connections. Waaaahhh

4. Go back to college- take a yoga class or something. Look for the "Stoner's table" in the lounge or cafeteria! Make some new friends! :D

That's what I did when I moved to a town where I knew no one! I was in my mid-50s at the time and it took me about 2 weeks to find a solid connection! :smoking:

It ought to be a lot easier for you, since you are likely not a dumpy-looking, mid-50s housewife-type of person! ;)

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  5. U can always find someone who sells..
    Just gotta get out there n network..

6. Yeah like she said ^

Although, I think OP's main problem is the actual finding of the person..
    If you gave info on where you live I could help you out a lot more.

7. [quote name='"doubled0218"']Yeah like she said ^

Although, I think OP's main problem is the actual finding of the person..
    If you gave info on where you live I could help you out a lot more.[/quote]

Oregon!

8. i'm in the same exact situation. it's not easy as easy to find a connect, or at least a solid one, as some people say

literally only 5 people in my college classes this semester smoke, and the only person who was a regular toker and could get me a connect was too ignorant to help me out

9. Dude this happened to me, and by the next day after texting 2 people I was good again LOL

10. [quote name='"3XL"']Dude this happened to me, and by the next day after texting 2 people I was good again LOL[/quote]

Ahhhhh what the hell :(

11. start growing

12. start growing now

Or hit the gym :)

13. [quote name='"autosave"']start growing[/quote]

[quote name='"Saca La"']start growing now

Or hit the gym :)[/quote]

Yeah I was kinda planning on waiting till I moved out of my moms place... not sure if I should grow anyway or not

14. Grow anyway; at least that's what I did :D..

Nah but you are in Oregon. By weed standards, its basically the same thing as socal. Go to a gas station (7-11 preferably), a surf shop, a college like Granny said.. Just look for a dude that look's like he has the potential of smoking. Fuck age, fuck race forget all that. Can you picture this person smoking cigs/weed? Then ask him..

"Got any bud?"
    "Know where I can get bud around here?"
    "Where's the trees?"
    "Hey man, where's the dank at?"

A simple question IMO should never be frowned upon, what's the worst they will say? No. You'll never get it if you don't try ya know homie?

I wish you luck on getting hooked back up again, it'll take time but trust me bro it will all work out.
    Oh, check this out as well. Again you didn't go into specifics on where you are located so I took a shot at it. :wave:

Portland, OR, Oregon | We Be High

15. What part of Oregon?.. Direction wise, like northwest, south, etc..

16. How about we make it simple say what city?

17. I didn't want to break any rules or anything, didn't know if it's alright to say cities and such :D

18. If you look you will see where I live. No one has said anything about it.

19. [quote name='"doubled0218"']

How about we make it simple say what city?[/quote]

Oregon city

20. I'm going through the same thing as the OP. I lost my good connection, have one I can get some from. Lets just say it is nothing I would show off on this board. In KY the goods are out there, I just gotta get off my lazy ass n network..