Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i didnt cook my cannabutter long enough

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bluhdmoney, Apr 10, 2011.

1. So I went the cannabutter route but only left in on low for 4 hours total and strained and let butter sit in fridge overnight to allow water to seperate. What I was wondering is can I put the butter back in the crock pot and let cook on low for say an additional 8-10hrs....would it make a differance?

2. I just finished the hashmouth recipe, a little bit different portions though. I used 2.5 oz of trim (not the sugar leaves though HARVEST WEDNESDAY!!!)

To 3 sticks of butter which barley covered the trim. Got back 2/3 of a cup, put in 1.5 cups to start...

Point is read his sticky. heat is not the big thing, it's letting it sit in the fridge for 24 hours or so he says.

I just ate an English muffin with a little Butter on it and I think I'm already feeling it 10 min later (in my eyes if that makes sense ha). I'll do a follow up and let you know

3. I used an ounce of trim per two sticks does that sound right?