So... I converted someone today.

Discussion in 'General' started by deoxygenated, Aug 8, 2012.

1. It's 3x the amount, and I tried to explain that unlike tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke does not paralyze the cilla, so your lungs can still clear out the smoke particles. At first she didn't believe me, but after many links and explaining pretty much every question she threw my way, she believed.:smoke:

2. Actually I heard from some propaganda over here in the UK that weed makes permanent holes in your lungs, I dont think its 100% true though :)

3. Synthetic marijuana does.

4. Yep smoking that shits bad for you :smoking:

5. I love going on other forums and seeing you on them. I automatically know the information is something I can trust whenever you post, granny.

6. The only reason I believe marijuana makes me think I can see in a broader spectrum, is because the American laws against it makes you feel as if nothing around you is the truth after you learn the true properties behind MJ. Now, it may make you think in a different state of mind, but I don't think it is too profound, or enough to enlighten ones views about the whole world. Different perspectives are nice though.