Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I cleared my MFLB Stem and smoked the vape resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheWhiteLighter, Aug 4, 2011.

1. And I got a decent glow out of it(30 minutes now), nothing mind blowing but good for those desperate times. I have plenty of smoke on hand (hash, grass and oil) but I felt a bit adventurous and took on the task.

I used a bobby pin, straightned with the rubber/plastic tip removed. I took the straight edge of it and "rolled" it around the stem with pressure. Then I would slowly draw the pin out (so I wouldn't leave much of the resin behind) then wipe it on a ZiZag. I repeated this until the stem was more or less clean and the paper had many wipe marks on it. I rolled it with a touch of tobacco for burn purposes(didn't want to use weed for experiment purpose).

It was harsh but it worked alright and I can actually see thru my Stem again. But now I am torn....Do I keep hitting the MFLB "native" (as I like to do sometimes) or do I strictly use the stem to stockpile the rez?

2. go buy some dope kid

3. I don't smoke dope kid. I smoke weed, hash and oil and if you want an inventory of what I have then here it is: 1/2 oz of of primo hash, 3/4oz of Master Kush and 2 fivers of very good oil. I have plenty to choose from.

I did this for fun and judging by how you have "dub" in your name I should be calling you kid.

4. I lol'd.

5. Sounds like the guy was just experimenting to me. Experimenting is fun sometimes.

6. I know this is old but man you should do the same thing and put the res straight back in your trench on top of a sprinkle of ground bud.

7. I've wondered if vape resin is worth anything. Cool to know it worked

8. i don't think he was trying to insult you. some people just prefer that term when they refer to others

9. #9 zombiefuhrer, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    May we see your stash?

Not by any means being "pics or it didn't happen"

But I just wanna see what you have, unless you have a pickup thread in the stash box???

:smoke:

10. #10 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Here's a pic of the hash and oil the Kush has long been smoked since this thread started. I posted this in the Stash section but it was removed due to speaking about something not allowed on the site. The oil is from Critical mass and the hash is definately Afghan gold seal. I know my connect very well and this has been a staple around these parts for awhile. The hash originally had arabic writing stamped in gold. There is only 10.5 g's left of the hash now the smaller chunk(3.5g) has been chipped away at steadily. Next time I grab a chunk I will make sure it has the seal on it for pics and sharing sake. My friend has slabs of this hash he cuts the chunks off with garden shears.

Attached Files:

11. Damn, sick stuff dude. Looks like a lot of fun

12. It worked as a short term solution just good to know if I hit a dry spell I could still have something to fall back on if desperate. I didn't get stoned or baked just a decent buzz off it.

I understand that but I clearly stated in my OP that I did this for experiment purposes and also mentioned that I had plenty of other stuff to smoke. I was a bit standoffish at that time LOL.

Peace blades
    I would have smoked it with a little bud but for "science" sake I wanted to see how the felt with just the Rez.

13. Is vape resin better than bowl resin?

14. The hash is really good, smells a bit spicy, breaks off nicely for knives, great for fluffing with a fllame to crumble for J's and it gets you baked outta your tree without having to smoke much. The oil gives more of a heady stone with a bit of couchlock thrown in.
    The wife just went to bed so I am about to spin up an oil / hash spliff very soon. Wish I still had some grass to throw in with it but I will settle for tobacco just to get a decent burn out of it. I should be pretty blazed in no time.:hello:

15. I would say yes to a certain extent. The vape resin didn't give me what I call the "dirty buzz" of bowl resin but the effects were similar. Bowl resin kind of gives me a sluggish buzz whereas the vape felt more clear.

16. where are you from? I cant imagine anybody having afghani gold seal in the US

17. No worries Detective Hill LOL ;), I'm not in the U.S. :cool:

18. We usually wait until there is alot of resin then we take broken up nug and push it threw with a bobby pin then smoke it and the weed is like extra dank lol

19. Above idea is so good! Yeah I did the same thing a while back and a small blob got me super high I was so impressed.

20. [quote name='"TheWhiteLighter"']Here's a pic of the hash and oil the Kush has long been smoked since this thread started. I posted this in the Stash section but it was removed due to speaking about something not allowed on the site. The oil is from Critical mass and the hash is definately Afghan gold seal. I know my connect very well and this has been a staple around these parts for awhile. The hash originally had arabic writing stamped in gold. There is only 10.5 g's left of the hash now the smaller chunk(3.5g) has been chipped away at steadily. Next time I grab a chunk I will make sure it has the seal on it for pics and sharing sake. My friend has slabs of this hash he cuts the chunks off with garden shears.[/quote]

I realize this is off topic ... but I have that same lighter. Don't have the other goodies though :(