So I can't smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by NamesChris, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Almost a year ago i started having chest pains whenever i would smoke, no matter how little it was. So i went to the hospital because it the pain had gotten really bad. They said nothing was wrong with me after they got the EKG results back.

Well as i was leaving, the old Mexican guy i always got my weed from was in the room right next to me. His liver was failing, but he's stopped drinking and is all better.

About a week ago my mom and I went out to see him. He ended up giving me his shake that was completely infested with stems. After i got it all cleaned up, it was a little more than a half ounce.

I was so excited i went out and got me a brand new piece and made an account here on GC. But anytime i try to smoke, there is a dull to sharp pain where my heart is. I was really excited about smoking again, but damn. Oh well, I'll try again in another year.

2. Maybe it's heart burn.

3. Sorry to hear man.. You should try some type of excercises to loosen yourself up. It may help.. It may not, idk but get better man.. No one likes feeling shitty..

Also it isn't the weed causing this.. it is merely revealing your underlying issues to yourself so maybe you should see a different doctor who will maybe have better methods at things like this.. Cheers man :smoke:

4. No, it's not heartburn. I had thought of the exercise thing so i may give that a try.

5. Is it possible that your chest pains are the result of expanding your lungs when you inhale?

6. idk..

maybe its the shitty shwag you had to pick all the stems from?

:hello:

7. Try doing some cardio to help your lungs maybe? That sucks man, try vaping or just make edibles i guess

8. I really doubt it's that. The pain is where my heart is. I'm just disappointed. Planning on getting some white sage, passionflower, etc. just to have a little something to smoke on.

Brohem, it happened with some decent bud too.

9. Could be laced. Don't buy from sketchy guys. Even if you bought from him before

10. All in your head

11. I tried smoking a little this morning, its just an achy feeling now

12. so the pain only come when smoking?

have you tried a vaporizer, and does it make any difference? my guess is it may not make a difference, but i suppose it's worth a try if you have access to one

13. I'll ask around if anyone has one. If it doesn't help, i'm going to put a sticky note on the bag that says merry christmas and leave it somewhere

14. why^

You could always cook. It's a different high, but worth trying rather than tossing out half an ounce of shake...

15. #16 NamesChris, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    They have never really done much for me, but im going to try to make some peanut butter cookies.

1 cup pb
    1 cup sugar
    1 egg
    + the rest of what i have

I'll weigh it out then figure out how much is in each cookie

16. Would 350 degrees for 10 minutes be enough, or too much? i put 1.5g into each of two cookies. I wasnt expecting it to smell so good.

17. I'd try vaping or edibles

18. Well, my cookie was kick ass. Feeling good, and no pain to speak of

19. My hubby always gets better pain relief from edibles compared to smoking.

Tinctures are also nice. You can even use those stems to make it! Just blenderize the stems, put them in a jar and add some Everclear vodka (or the highest proof you can find). Let it sit for a couple weeks (shake it up a few times) and then strain out the stems.

The potency depends on the stems and how much vodka you used. If it's way weak, it still makes an interesting drink.

Granny