Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i came back to smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokingjoker1357, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I didn't smoke when I was at school but now that its summer Im smoking again. Anyways I bought a one hitter metal cig one (I know it isn't nice but it was $5 out the door). Anyway my question is this. I have a gram I picked up the other day [its suppost to be good its from my buddy who smokes for like 5 years and sold me some of his personal stash]. Anyway here is the question Im going to a concert tonight and once you enter you can't leave and come back without buying another ticket and they pat you down at the gate. So I will have to smoke in the parking lot before hand, how much should I smoke to enjoy to concert for like 2 3 hours, just dont want to get too high. Was also thinking maybe smoke 2 pack of the one hitter [approx 6 hits] then roll a joint and put it in my shoe just incase, cigs are ok so I can light it up no prob and bring a lighter in.... fireworks at this concert too =D

2. 2-3 hours, hmm
    fact 1. didnt smoke till summer
    so....around 8-9 month t-break?
    im pretty sure a gram would get u

3. I was thinking less then a g cause my one hitter can be filled about 10 times with a gram so I was thinking of packing it twice, but hitting each pack like 3 times. I think a gram would fuck me up, my friend who smokes like everyday only does like .5 of this per session

4. I'm not sure what it's like where you are but .5 a session sounds pretty weak man, what bud is it?

5. u can pack it 10 times with a gram, u want to pack it twice
    im not that familiar with one hitters, but from wut ur saying its .1 pack, 3 hits to cash out
    i would say...

.3-.7

6. must not know how little bud it actually takes to get really stoned....

Keep the tolerance low and you will learn... lol

At OP, just smoke until your real high then bring in a J like you said. If its been a long time you might not even need to get higher before 2 hours....

7. Haha you have a fair point. :smoke:

8. went great guys

9. Good to hear that is went good. Hope it was a good time :) jk I know it was.